Damian Wayne, Therapist Supreme

Hi guys, I'm so sorry this took so long, school has stared and I've been so busy
;(

Anyways the video up there ^ is mine, I edited everything and I'm very proud of it, the name is Lana Del Rey - Bel Air by c'est luna (me) if you'd want, you can leave a like :)

Anyways this story isn't very Damian centric, it still is mostly Damian but it also includes the batfamily primarily Jason. I am going to focus more on Dami soon :(

—————————

"Ok, boys, family movie night has been... postponed until a later date, I have to patrol soon." Bruce said, looking solemnly at the front door before turning and walking towards the stairs.

Tim scoffed as he stared at Bruce's retreating back with a look of pity, "Wow I can't believe he actually didn't show up. What a jerk." He sighed as he told Dick who stood beside looking down at the mahogany floors with a frown.

Dick looked and scanned Tim with his blue eyes before rubbing his neck, "Yeah, I- yeah, I really thought he'd come, he didn't even try fighting it this time around."

Tim frowned up at his older brother before a look of anger made its way on his face, he clenched his fists. He couldn't believe this was happening, after all he did for that- that jerk.

"I can't believe him, it's like he acts like we don't care! Agh I can't stand him anymore." He fumed, crossing his arms and running up the stairs.

"W-Wait Tim, come on, maybe he was busy or I don't know, come on Timmy don't ditch us too." Dick tried to plead with Tim.

"I don't care anymore!" Tim's shout rang from up the stair and Dick slightly jumped as he heard his bedroom door slam shut.

Dick groaned and fell onto the coach. He put his head in his hands, this was all falling apart.

Footsteps making their way down the stairs made him look up with hope, had Tim changed his mind?

No no, it was Damian. He change the look of sadness to a false happy expression, he didn't need to drag the kid into this. He sat watching Damian coming down the stairs in his slightly baggy silk pajamas, carrying his cat, Alfred. He had been exempt from patrol for being sick, he threw a fit about it first but soon calmed down, thankfully. Dick's lip twisted at the cute sight, he felt the urge to squeeze him he was so cute.

Damian walked in front of Dick, "Grayson what is going on? What is all this racket about? I demand you tell me." He said puffing his cheeks out and putting hands on his hips. This time Dick didn't refrain from going and hugging his younger brother. "How do you get cuter everyday, baby bat?"

Damian scowled at squirmed in the elders grip, he knew it was foolish to think he could get out as Dick had iron grip, so he surrendered and went limp in Dick's arms with a loud groan, "I am not 'cute', Grayson, stop calling me such an offensive word!"

"Awww, that was even more cute!" Dick squealed at his brothers antics but decided to have mercy on his poor soul and let him go. Damian huffed, this was embarrassing. If mother would see him now....

"So what happened? Why is Drake being more whiny than usual?" Damian asked. Dick huffed a laugh at the insult, this kid just wouldn't let anything go by him.

He looked up at the confused child and gave him a sad smile, patting his head, "It doesn't matter, Dami. Don't worry, just go to sleep, ok?" He murmured, getting up from the couch to walk to his room when Damian asked, "Todd didn't come, did he? That's why Drake is angry and why father left for patrol early."