Not a Lil' Smol Bean

If yo guys noticed, last chap I put Tyler instead of Josh sorry that was a mistake!

Josh Jish POV (I will be putting names now to avoid confusion)

"And so, Inmate Josh." an officer looms over my sitting form, Brendon locked right next to me in our cell.
"You provide no other means that you had attempted to escape."
"Yes." I tap my toe on the floor, willing this "questioning" to be over already.
"And the breaking in events of yesterday were none of your doing. Nor your inmate's." He nods at Brendon.
"Yes." I said, almost sharply. Now will you please go away and stop bothering us.
He gives a curt nod and
stalks out, throwing a suspicious glance over his shoulder. The cell door slams and there's silence.
Brendon relaxes in his cuffs,

"Nice detective work you done Jishboy."
"That ain't nothing."
I look at Brendon. He's smiling with a little frown in it. He looks kinda... cute...
"You're a lil' smol bean Jish." Brendon smirked.
I told myself to snap out of it and dragged myself to the door.

I'm NOT falling for a guy...

_______________________________Hey y'all awesome people, I haven't updated in forever cuz I'm just not in the mood... This was a shorter chap sorry:)
Tell me if you want Jish and BrenBoy to be together or should Jish be straight.
JUST THINKING LOL!!!!
-shadow_of_revenge