Revealed: Jøsh's Dirty Little Crime

Tyler
The handcuffs. The noise. The prodding. From the corner of my eye, I saw Josh being shoved along, with Ryan and Brendon. They pushed us off hallway after hallway and into the mega- security locks of the Hole.

"Take a good, long look, boys." A voice drawled as the last bolt was released. The iron door creaked open and hate clutched in my stomach at the sight. "The baddest ones get this cozy home."

Silence. More cold, gray, steel greeted us. The whole thing was almost rounded, with a freaky looking wire down the wall. Several empty cells with maximum security locks. And all the cameras.

"You'll get it, if y'all keep messing around." He continued. "And as punishment, you guys get a night in here."

My stomach sank but I didn't let it show. Instead, I gave him a cold hard glare, my cuffs biting in tighter then ever.

An hour or two later...
I sat on a freezing iron bunk, my few belongings packed next to me. I wondered why Ryan was taking so long to get in here. And then a fiery head of red with a bowed head was walked in.
Josh.

The moment the guard had left,
"Hell no, get out!" I yelled.

He ignored me and sat down on his bunk. "It's no use, Joseph."

"Get your butt outta my face- where the fries is Ryan?!" I leapt off mine and pressed my face to the iron barred door.

*starting from here start listening to really sad TØP music required*

"Tyler." Josh's voice sounded behind me, his chain and ball scraping noisily on the iron flooring. "I'll tell you the reason I landed in this hole of a prison."

"You little moron- think I care?" I scowled at him. You think I will hold you in my arms and comfort you? Well wake up, Dun. This is real lif-" I stopped when a hand slipped over my mouth. "Mmf-"

"When I was three," he interrupted, his other hand drawing a pattern on the wall, "I met you at preschool. We were friends from the start. Best friends. But when we were six, we stole my mom's car keys for a week. And got punished."

I had to laugh at that.

"When we were eleven, you learned how to use a knife. Not a play plastic one you find in toy stores, but a real hunting knife." He let go of me and paced toward the tiny window.
"And you killed with it."

"So? I hated that goldfish."

"And when we were thirteen, we learned guns off Jenna Black. You dated her and I dated Debby. And then you developed severe mental issues, sending you to reform after reform school." His voice tightened and he restlessly pawed at the window. "Then I turned bad. I wanted to be like you. And then-"

"Shut up, this isn't history class-" I turned toward the door again, when hands roughly clamped themselves over my shoulders and hurled me against the wall. Cold steel met gray jumpsuit. I gasped in pain, wrenching myself away from him with no avail.

"AND THEN, YOU KILLED MY MOM, TYLER!" He screamed, tears running down his face. "MY SISTERS- MY FAMILY!!!" He hit me right across the cheek. "YOU ARE A MURDERER! YOU DESERVE TO DIE AND BURN IN-"

He dropped soundessly to the floor, the word hell breathing out from his lips.

Oh how I deserve to burn in hell. I tried one last time, slipping my hand under his chin, pushing his face up to look at me.

"You let the world know you were the Vessel. The world's biggest crime." I shuddered out a breath, remembering the glow of red that forced me to kill them.

"Yeah. We, you and I were on the run for years. And now we are cornered, with no place to go." He yanked my hand away from him and looked solemnly at me. "I forgive you, Ty. Vessel made me do those things too."

"Maybe, hell's and available option." I said, rather jokingly.

"Are you kidding?" He laughed. "Isn't this, he gestured at the cell, "like hell already?"

His smiled faded and he turned solemn once more, grabbing my hand. "Maybe, let's just stay alive and be frens."

I felt euphoric when he said that word. Frens. He said that all the time when we were kids.

"Frens?"
"Frens."

He staggered up to me and hugged me for the first time in years. "I forgive you."

_________________________
And finally, what you've all been waiting for. there's going to be more Joshlerness XD in the next chapter. Be hyped for that, Joshler shippers!!!