Clique... click...

Yo if u wondering bout that picture above, it's an estate sale sign I saw that read Emily Dunn. Get it? DUN JOSH DUNN. DUN WI U JOSH DUN IS- okay I'll stop.

Tyler POV

I woke up to the screaming security alarms. The cell door opened quickly and a redhead guard named Kevin entered, carrying a sense of urgency with him. He rapped on the mirror impatiently.

"Wake up and report to the rec yard immediately." he ordered. "There's been a rumored escapee and and we'll be counting heads. Get up now!"

Accustomed to yelling, Ryan went back into his bed, cursing. The guard smacked Ryan on the side of the head. "I SAID UP, SLIP!"

Sleepily, I rubbed my eyes and grudgingly allowed Kevin to buckle on the cuffs. He shoved me out and I joined the flow of inmates heading to the yard.
Behind me, I heard one of my clique members, Harley Quinn screaming at a guard, her light blonde hair flying askew.
"Let go of me, Snark- you filthy-" she shoved his hands from her cuffs.
"I SAID GET IN LINE, INMATE!" Snark roared. He gave Harley a contempt look and a swear word from me.
I yelled, "Leave my Clique alone!" and backed over to find Harley. Slowing down to meet her stride, I asked, "Do you have a freakin clue what's going on?"

She said nothing but stalked on, her red lips pressed in a firm line.

|-/

Gray, cloudy sky. Cold, solid concrete. Sharp, electrifying barb wire. The three elements that define prison life.
The one and only Warden Flag planted in the front, facing rows of jumpsuit- clad prisoners. Five guards start shouting out names, expecting a shout back. (Inmate call) Having been through this process a few times, I let my eyes wander over the crowds of inmates. I saw a sKEletOn CLIquè reject named El Diablo do a rude hand gesture as one of the guards walking past him.

The names keep coming.
"Dubrivonik, Klause"
"PRESENT AND READY TO KILL."
"Dun, Josh."

No answer. The prisoners stirred uneasily, moving their heads to look.
Harley was laughing. "Escaped, eh?" she chortled gleefully. "Got a bunch of lazy dogs here, Flag."
"INMATE. JOSH. DUN!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!!" Warden Flag barked, ignoring Harley but still red in the face.
The guards raised their guns, roving the room.

Still no answer. The courtyard is dead silent now.
"Dun. Quit your paradoxical prank!" El Diablo yelled. He looked annoyed, his eyes scanning the crowds.

"Strip." A clear word from Flag sends the guards into action.

inmates slammed aside, pushing toward one single man. Brendon Urie. They kick him to his knees and shove him in a chokehold. Several guns are now aimed at his head.
"WHERE IS DUN, URIE?"
For the first time ever, Brendon actually looked scared.
"I don't know I don't know!" he shouted.
A guard slapped him in the side of the head- but Flag intervened. Keeping a tight hold on Urie, he quipped a few words to the guards. He cuffed Urie and threw him off to the Hole for questioning with Kevin.

The buzzer sounded and we were released, but with the impression someone had finally escaped.

Please vote and comment, tell me from a 1-10 was this chap any good. Love u guys:)