The Fate øf Flag

⬆️⬆️⬆️amazing pic of @simplydun from Instagram at Halloween lol. (That's not me aww! I stayed home and did hwk😪😪😪)

HAPPY VERY LATE HALLOWEEN!!! I hope you guys got pounds and pounds of candy and an amazing time:)
------------------
Flag stared at the man. No taller then he was, with short brown hair and a scarred cheek. But what horrified him were the man's eyes were glowing red and his body was shaking, his ball and chain rattling against his ankle.

"Joseph- what kind of prank is this?" Flag yelled, backing away. He hit the desk and papers spewed all over the floor.
Grabbing his walkie talkie, he yelled, "RUN IN AT STATION ONE-FOUR -EIGHT. BACKUP IMMEDIAT-"

The man dissolved into black smoke typical smol tylerness lol and suddenly reappeared, then wrapped around Flag's throat threateningly. "Release me." It hissed.

"I- I'm-"

"No." Came the short reply. From behind Flag, a new voice came in. Stay away, Tyler."

"Ill take your soul too-"

"I SAID STAY AWAY!" The one and only Josh Dun shoved Flag aside, a blazing explosion of blue released to defeat Tyler's red.

Blurryface and the Vessel.

The air dimmed and sound ceased. The only thing visible were the two men facing each other, their auras of red and blue mingling perfectly together, their faces inches apart...

"Josh..."
"Tyler..."

Flag saw his own body, flat out on the ground. A man stood over it, glowing red and black.
"Oh, Flag. What a poor innocent soul." He crooned, coming to his knees. "I'll just take your so-" he leaned in closer to the man.

A jet of blue light hit Tyler's chest fair and square. He was thrown backwards, by Josh  taking form. "STAY AWAY, TYLER!" He roared.

Their auras collided as Tyler raised himself up yet again, but Josh held him back. "You're not taking his soul."

"Noooooooooooooooooooo....."

Flag dropped unconscious on the ground, blood seeping from his skull. This glimpse of the future he just witnessed horrified him. Blurryface was taking over his soul...

But the Vessel was fighting back.

•••••••••••••••••
Josh

"Get up, Inmate. It's about time you've seen how the Hole's like."

--------------------
Happy really late Halloween guys! (Again) next chapter will be on the Hole- get hyped for that!!!
Please please tell me if you have suggestions/ reviews for this!