This Can't be Happening?

Rose's POV:

Why me? Why did I have to have Blake as my mate? I mean yeah he is attractive but he is also known as the player.

Why can't I have a mate who will love me forever? Why do I always get bad luck. I can't let him into my life. He will find out my secret. He won't get me and think that I'm a monster. Why moon goddess.

"Um hello earth to Rose?" said Blake while waving his hands in my face. Omg he knows my name. Even why do I care?

"Huh wait what did you say?" I said while trying to keep a straight face. I can't fall for him maybe he will reject me.

"I said what are you thinking about little mate?" he said while staring into my eyes. I could get lost in them any day.

"Oh nothing just about how we are mates and all." I said.

"Oh right well I am glad to have someone like you as my mate." He said with a smile on his face.

Wow it's been a long time since I've seen him smile for real. He usually has a smirk on his gorgeous face.

"Why me why aren't you going to reject me?" I said while holding back the tears that are planning to escape. Nope tears stay there I command you to stay. Gosh I am so weird.

"No why will I reject you?" He said with worry in his voice. His voice is like music to my ears. I could hear him moaning my name already. Wait what am I even saying. Keep it together Rose.

"Because I am just a nerd and nobody likes me and aren't you scared that I might ruin your reputation?" I said while looking him straight in the eye.

I can see him clenching his jawline. Omg his jawline is like so sharp if I might even get a super long ass cut.

I want food like right now. Why was I born being a weirdo. Hmm life is full of mysterious I guess I'll never find out.

"You are beautiful in your own unique way, you have a body that any girl will die for and I will stick with you no matter the what." He said with confidence in his voice.

I had to bite my cheek to keep myself from crying. That was the most amazing thing someone has said to me. Since the murder of my mother.

Just thinking about her makes my stomach do a knot. It makes me want to cry all day long. And I feel a lump in my throat.

Ughh I can't breathe the world is spinning around me. What's happening. I think I'm having an anxiety attack.

It feels like my heart is swimming at the bottom of the ocean and can't find it's way to freedom. I'm an angel who's trapped in a cage full of darkness and demons.

With that being said I fainted but I didn't hit the ground I felt a pair of arms holding me. And I faded into darkness.