Who are you?

Kyle's POV:

How much I love her. I went to her favorite place which is McDonald's and got her favorite and I drove the car to the hospital and once I went inside all hell broke lose. Literally everyone was screaming and running. Some even had panic looks others had phones on their hands screaming into them.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!?!?!" I said screaming with anger.

Everyone one stopped what they were doing and the words came right out of the doctor.

"Rose is missing and we can't find her anywhere. We think someone took her." The doctor said with worry in his voice.

It felt like time froze and I was drowning in water. I fell to my knees and screamed to the top of my lungs and tears started to roll down my eyes. Why her out of all people? Why? I stood back up and went to go find Blake.

I went to Rose's room and found him there on the bed with bloodshot eyes. I've never really seen a grown man cry before.

"What happened?" I said sitting across of him in the chairs.

"I came back to the room and found she was gone. All I saw was blood on the floor of the bathroom and the mirror broken. I don't know who would have done this and why would they do this." He said while trying not to cry more.

"Alpha, we got a trace of Rose's scent!" His beta said sounding determined.

"Ok let's go!" Blake said sounding delighted.

We ran through the pack house and shifted in mid air outside and ran towards her scent. We're coming for you Rose.

|√|√|√|

Rose's POV:

"STOP! DON'T DO IT AGAIN PLEASE IT HURTS SO MUCH! STOP NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I hissed in pain as another rock of silver came towards me hitting me on the face.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME ANYMORE. IF YOU DO I CAN POSSIBLY DIE!!" I said feeling my side of the head and saw blood oozing out.

"Ohh so now you're scared. I love hearing your screams. They were just like your mother when I killed her and isn't that the point to kill you that's why I brought you here isn't it?" My step mother said with a smirk on her ugly little face.

"Yeah you tell her mom." Barbie said.

Before they could say anything else I heard two long howls and all hell broke lose. With two werewolves attacking my stepmom and the others Barbie.

The last thing I saw were two strange looking men walking my way and then I felt into a black dark hole.

|√|√|√|

Blake's POV:

It has been two ass long months and she still hasn't woken up. Kyle and I are currently getting something to eat and when we got back to the hospital we heard good news that made both of us smile.

"Alpha Rose is awake!" The doctor said. I didn't waste and ran to her room.

We opened the door and saw our little mate lying there. Yeah I came to accept it Kyle is her mate to but how? Whatever the only thing that matters is my baby is okay.

I quickly went in and went to hug her. Kyle kissed her forehead and I wish she never was kidnapped because the next words she said shattered my heart.

"Who are you guys?"