New life?

Blake's POV:

What? How? Why?

"It's me I'm your mate Blake remember?" I said trying not to burst out in tears. I'm trying so hard not to cry in front of her but I can't help it. I mean yeah I did reject her but I take it all back. Please Moon Goddess let her remember me.

"Nope no clue of you whatsoever." She said folding her arms over her chest.

"Do you remember me your other mate Kyle?" Kyle said stepping towards her with his arms wide open.

"No I already told you I don't know both of you. Now if you please let me get some rest and get out." She said with her eyes turning red with anger.

Kyle and I got out of there with our heads hung low. It's all my fault. Why did they do this to her? She is just an innocent, amazing girl.

"Alpha I need to speak to you about your mate." The doctor said standing right behind us. He had worry in his voice.

"What is it doctor?" I said sounding worried by the minute.

"Well it seems like Rose might not remember both of you at all but the worst part is that she might not remember you ever." He said with pity in his eyes.

I couldn't speak. What have I done? Why did this have to happen to me? Me out all people? Why maybe this is my punishment of rejecting her?

"Thank you doctor and keeps us more informed." Kyle said taking the words right out of my mouth.
I was left speechless and I couldn't even breath. I just stood there looking like a statue.

"Come on Blake snap out of it. We can come up with something." Kyle said putting his hand on my shoulder.

We decided to go back to Rose's room but I felt something strange going on. When I felt the door handle it felt so cold and I opened the door and saw the window open with Rose nowhere in sight. I began to panic and started a tantrum. I can't lose her again. I jumped out of the window and started following her scent. Her scent was every where and it started to give me an attack. Yeah I have anxiety. That's why my parent didn't really like me but they still treated me like a son.

I let out a painful howl into the moonlit night and the coldness was piercing my skin. I sent out my trackers and they started to look the best they could. I'm not losing hope.

|√|√|√|

Rose's POV:

Once they said that Cinderella left away at midnight and left her shoe back so that her prince could find her but I'm not being that dumb. I quickly looked for clothes in this room and luckily found some.

I decided to run away from this world and live the reality filled with friends that you can actually trust. Those guys creeped me out. They saud they knew me and was my mate? What is a mate? And I always felt something was talking in my head but I couldn't get it out.

I jumped out the window and quickly ran towards the woods. It felt like I was running in circles and the wind was pinching my skin with its claws. I came across a road and saw cars coming and going. I stood on the side of the road and held my thumb up then a car stopped in front of me and rolled down his window. He was cute with light brown eyes and brown dark hair that looked so soft? How do guys hair looks so soft while I'm over here making my hair is okay every now and then. He wore a leather jacket with blue denim jeans. He looked attractive you can say.

"Need a ride?" He asked smiling and showing off his pearly white teeth.

"Yeah I guess." I said and got in the car and closed the door. Time to start and new life.