The Mall

Ramon's Pov:

I woke up from my deep slumber and I felt so relaxed. I noticed how Char looks so peaceful while sleeping. I was just staring at her like a creep when I notices she had a tattoo on her shoulder. It was a flower with thorns on it. It made me turn on. I felt her stir under my arms and I saw her beautiful eyes open.

"Were you staring at me the whole time?" She said in her morning voice. It sounds so sexy. I think I'm falling for her already. I can't love again after what happened. No not again.

"Maybe." I said trying to erase my past away from me.

"We should probably get up because I am starving." She said and right when she said that, her stomach decided to do an entrance by growling really loud. I tried so hard not to laugh but I burst out laughing.

I saw her blush and let's just say that she looks cuter like that.

"Ok but first let me get dressed." I started walking to the closet and but on a white loose shirt with some black jeans and my white converse.

"Uhhh I don't have any clothes with me." She said sounding embarrassed. Crap I forgot about that at least I have a sister that is just like her but she lives with her mate. Her mate is a werewolf but she is a vampire. It's not really normal but she said she doesn't care.

"Ok, uhh let me go get some clothes from my sister's room so you can borrow some." I said walking away and heading into the hallway.

"You have a sister?" She asked with curiosity laced in her voice.

"Unfortunately." I said.

I went to my sister's room and got her a black V-neck shirt with a pair of blue skinny jeans and some white high top converse. I went back to the room and putted the clothes on the bed. I heard her singing a song in the shower. God her voice is so beautiful can she get any better? I went out of the room and went to the kitchen and started to cook some omelets. I was done in a matter of minutes due to my vampire speed. I heard someone coming down the stairs and saw Char coming down. She looked like an angel. Her shirt hanging low showing some cleavage. Her pants hugging her curves and those shoes they match mine. I did that on purpose.

"So what are you cooking?" She asked.

"I'm cooking some omelets." I said placing them into a plate.

"Sounds delicious." She said looking at me in the eyes. You wanna know what else is delicious?

I still have to look for her family but I don't want to because that means leaving her. I want to make her feel special because she makes me feel things that I haven't felt in a long time. She makes me see happiness again. I fell for her at first sight and it was amazing. I want her to love me back but I can't make her or can I?

I placed the plate right in front of her and we started eating.

"So I was thinking that maybe we could go to the mall today and buy you some clothes." I said eating my omelet.

"Um I don't know. I didn't bring any money with me and I don't want to be a burden to you." She said thinking about what words she wants to say.

"Don't worry this will come from my heart and I will treat you like a queen because I lik-." I stopped talking because I almost told her that I liked her. Man that was really close.

"Ok? I accept I guess." She finished eating and placed the plate in the sink and started washing it. I really wonder if she has a mate or not. I bet she does but she doesn't remember anything that happened or even where did she come from but I don't think she likes or even loves me back.

I'm scared. I'm terrified and I don't know what will happen in the future.

"Ok so we're leaving in about 10 minutes so just relax or do whatever in the meantime." I said and saw her walking toward the television.

|^|^|

At the mall

Char's Pov:

Wow that was fun. I've never really been to a mall. I bought many clothes because he insisted and when we were l most done I saw a store called Victoria Secret.

"Hey what's that store?" I asked Ramon pointing toward the store.

"Why do you need things from there?" He asked being nervous all of a sudden.

"I'm just going to go in there and see." I said walking away from him.

"Wait here is my credit card. Take it and buy what you want. I'll just wait for you at the food court." Ramon said and started walking away after he gave me his credit card.

I went inside and saw many undergarments. It was okay I guess. I bought my stuff and went back to where Ramon was.

I saw him eating some type of sandwich.

"Hey, I found you." I said sitting down right across from him.

"Yup I guess you did." He said showing a sparkle in his eye and he was smiling from ear to ear.

Suddenly I felt someone touch my shoulder and I felt a lot of sparks. I never felt this way before so I turned around and faced the person.

"Charlotte? Is that you?"