10.

kian.

------

'' let me get this straight for a minute. Andrea is letting you sleep around with anyone?''  Jc smiled and shook his head , moving a little closer to me.

I don't understand how that's a good thing. Why in the absolute fuck would she want to share him? from the looks of it , he looks like he's packing , but then again just because you're packing doesn't exactly mean you know how to work with it.

''I didn't like the idea , but this means that I get to fool around with you?'' he placed his hand on my thigh.

I looked down and watched as he moved his hand up & down , slowly.

I pushed it away and got up.

'' I can't believe you're doing this , If you were mine , I wouldn't wanna share you with anyone else.''

'' We're trying to bring the spark back into our relationship , What's So Wrong With That?'' he got up and came up to me.

What's Wrong With That? I mean If you're into open relationships , then I guess it's fine .

''I just wouldn't wanna share you , you're special.''  I whispered.

''I'm special to you?'' he grabbed my hand.

I'm not about to do this with him. I don't agree with it and I'm not gonna give it up so quickly  , If that's what he's thinking.

''JUST COME ON , LIA HAS A PHOTO SHOOT.''