21.

jc.

It turns out that Kian's mom loves Meredith , so she personally set up a photo shoot for this girl and I couldn't tell her no , I have a job to do and there's no way that I'm gonna let my personal issues interfere with my business. Although this girl was all over Kian on Instagram & Snap Chat , I can't be mad at her because she's just doing this to help him out and since , I'm a professional businessman , I'll even try my best to take some good shots of her.

After Kian's photo shoot I asked him if he ever slept with her when he was ''trying'' to make me jealous and he just laughed in my face without answering my question , I didn't really know how to take that whole thing , I told him that I didn't sleep with Anne , but did he believe me ? Hell no , I wouldn't do that shit to him and I don't plan on sleeping with her or anybody else , I made that promise to Kian and I can't believe that he thought that I broke it . Yes , I denied his calls , but she made me do all of that! I didn't have any winnings with that girl and I tried to apologize to him , but he was all hugged up with this MEREDITH girl and now here we are , finally meeting face to face.

 '' I saw the shots that you took of Kian & Lia , you're really talented.'' she smiled at me , '' Thanks , I try my best.'' I faked a smile! Why should I have to play nice with her ? I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me and she know that I don't like her , she wanted to HELP HIM make me jealous and now she's smiling in my fucking face as if she's not deep into this just as much as Lia is. she grabbed onto my wrist as she looked into my eyes  '' We might as well clear the air before you end up taking some fucked up photos of me , I know that you don't really care for me because I've been helping Kian , but I just want you to know that we're not trying to do that anymore , we're actually just friends.''

I took a deep breath as I pulled away from her. '' did you sleep with him ? ''

'' It was only one time , but It didn't even mean anything! We were drunk .'' she admitted.

DRUNK ? IS THE FUCKING BITCH KIDDING ME ? HOW CAN KIAN DO THIS TO ME ? I'VE NEVER SLEPT WITH ANYONE , I WAS ACTUALLY GONNA BREAK UP WITH ANDREA TO BE WITH HIM THIS WEEK , BUT I GUESS THERE'S NO POINT IN IT ANYMORE.

''can we just do this photo shoot and go our separate ways ? '' I pushed her out of my way , grabbing the camera from my car.