27.

jaysee;

"I've decided that I should give up my photography career and just find something else to do. I don't know what else that I'll be good at, but I can't continue to do this because I'm forever sitting in my room and staring at the pictures that I've taken of Kian throughout the six years of knowing him, this is too painful.'' I admitted to Lia. 

I looked over at the box where I packed up my cameras and the photos that I had taken and saved for myself. All of my hard work and everything that I've ever filmed is lying in that box right now and I'm ready to throw it into the garbage.

"Justin, I don't think that giving up something that makes you happy is such a good idea. I understand that it's hard for you to continue to do this, but you have no real reason for giving it up, if it bothers you that much by seeing his pictures then why don't you just get rid of his photos only?''

I thought about doing that, but I can't even bring myself to do that which is why I stuffed every single thing inside of that box because throwing his pictures away alone just makes me seem miserably in love and not being able to handle the fact that I lost him. I don't want that to be me even though it's a little too late for that now.

"How about you take some time to think about this and until then, you're gonna put that box in the back of your closet and you're gonna take a BREAK, but you're not gonna quit the shit that makes you happy.'' she walked over and grabbed the box and put it inside of my closet. ''I'm sorry for judging you in the beginning, but now that I know who you are. I realized that you're not a bad person and Kian knows that too."

"Lia, I don't wanna take photos anymore.''

"You know for a fact that you DO NOT mean that shit. Don't let these superficial love shit drive you crazy.'' she walked over to me and grabbed my hand. ''Do You Love Kian?'' she asked.

''yes.'' I held my head down. ''than go get him.''