19.

jc called and texted Kian twenty-four seven , but he never got a reply back and that was because Kian was having so much fun with Meredith and Lia and he had every right to do what he wanted considering the fact that jc did the exact same thing . Kian would post pictures on snapchat and Instagram of him , Lia and Meredith together and of course jc saw all of it , but he had no right to get mad because they weren't actually an item and jc knew for a fact that kian was doing this for revenge , there was no way that he could move on from him this quick , it's impossible!

'' Nothing happened between us . I hung out with her for a damn photo shoot , that was it and there's nothing else to tell.'' I explained to Lia over the phone.

she sighed. '' you ignored his text messages and declined his calls , what the fuck do you think is gonna happen when you call him ? he has every right to be mad at you , I can't believe that I talked him into sleeping with you , he's not your damn side bitch.'' 

'' HE KNEW WHAT THE DEAL WAS WHEN HE SLEPT WITH ME , BLAME HIM  A LITTLE.''

''NO , YOU FORCED HIM TO THINK ABOUT THIS AND HE FINALLY GAVE INTO YOU BECAUSE HE FELT PRESSURED , FUCK YOU.''  the line went dead.

I just love how she's pretending like kian didn't agree to this whole thing , he knew what the deal was.  No , I did not sleep with Anne and I didn't sleep with anyone else , but even if I did , that would be my right because my girlfriend is allowing it , he has to understand that he's not the only one that I'm gonna be attracted to. Now , he's all over the damn internet with his new girlfriend??? yeah right , the boy couldn't act straight if he tried.

the whole making me jealous thing had to be lia's idea and it definitely is not working on me , he has a right to do what the fuck he wants and if he wants to continue to play this game , then let's play.