Chapter 1

"Who are you?" I ask a man around 19 or so.

"I'm Zero, and I was sent here from headmaster Cross to accompany you to Cross Academy," the man I now know is Zero answered.

 'I don't remember ever applying for an academy,' I thought to myself.

I look Zero head to toe, and back once more. He has white hair, violet eyes, and is wearing a black uniform. He also has a tattoo on his neck. The symbol looks kind of familiar...

"Nice tattoo."

 And at that moment he shuffled like he was uncomfortable yet, I still couldn't read his facial expression. After a few moments of silence, he says. "You should hurry up I'll wait outside." 

"Alright," I say back.

 I run up stairs, and grab a backpack. I turn around, and grab some clothes and other needed necessities. I zip up my backpack, and when I turn around I notice a slip of paper. I grabbed the paper and took a glance at it. It was from mom. It reads...

Dear (f/n), I have enrolled you in Cross academy. I hate that you're growing up so fast. Yet, you will forever be my little girl. There will be someone named Zero to pick you up on Friday. There will be weekends and breaks so I will want you to visit me sometime. Oh, please, write me back! I will miss you so so much. I really don't want you to go, but I think it would be beneficial for you.

Love you lots,
Mom

P.S. Please let me know how things are working for you at Cross Academy.

 Wow, I never expected mom to enroll me in an academy. I grab a piece of paper and a pen, and write her a thank you note....

 Dear Mom, Thank you for enrolling me in Cross Academy. I'm sure it will be very nice. I know how difficult it must be to see me go. I will send you letters, And pictures. Just maybe not every day. I don't want you worrying about me either cause I'll be okay. Your daughter, (f/n)

 I sigh, and grab my backpack. Running down stairs, I set the note on the dining room table. Then I take a deep breathe and head to the door. When I open it Zero is sitting on the stairs in front of the house.

I think to myself,' Why does he appear so in the shadows...'

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Zero asked, "You ready?"

 I nodded my head and said, "Yeah".

 He stood up and started walking away. I pull up my backpack, and secure it on my shoulders. 

~Time skip brought to you by Headmaster Cross~

 We arrive at Cross Academy. There are two class dorms, Night class and Day class. I followed Zero in Headmaster Cross's office.

When we walked through the doors there was a girl with short brown hair standing by the desk and a man with long hair that's put up in a ponytail and glasses sitting behind the desk, and I'm guessing he's the master. How many times do I have to tell you," he stated in a high pitched tone with a sad face, "call me, Father!"

 Zero closed the door loud enough to receive their attention. "Ahhh Zero! I'm guessing it worked well." Headmaster said getting up. 

"Yeah." Zero replied. 

The Headmaster walked over to us and held his hand out. I took it. "Hello, I'm Headmaster Cross." he said in a now serious tone. 

"You must be (f/n)." 

I answered back with, "Yes."

 He smiled. "Welcome to Cross Academy!" he said in a now cheerful tone. 

I simply smiled back at him. "Yuki," he said, "take (f/n) to her room, please." 

"Yes, Headmaster." she said. 

"How many times do I have to tell you, it's Father!" he said. 

"Yes, Father." she said. 

He got so happy he started to cry. He leaned over his desk to give Yuki a hug, but she walked away like he wasn't there. So the headmaster fell over his desk and face planted into the floor. I cringed because I reckon I heard a crack. I turned to see if Yuki was by the door, but she was walking out the door by the time I turned around. Running past Zero I follow her. 

~Time skip brought to you by Zero~ 

She opened the door to my room, and walked in. I followed quickly behind. The room had one bed (with the sheets already on), a sink and mirror, night stand with a lamp, and a closet. The room was painted white with brown hardwood flooring. Yuki gave me the key and said if I ever require help just ask. 

I said, "Thanks, I will."

 Then she left. 

I started to unpack putting all my clothes in the closet. After I was done unpacking, I walked around Campus looking around. It was a Friday, so I had the whole weekend to get settled in. 

When I was walking around two men in white uniforms walked pass me. I'm guessing that they're from the night class. I stopped, and turned to look at them. They were fairly attractive. I snapped out of it, and worked back around. When I did I ran into someone. "Sorry!" I said.

 When I looked up it was Zero. "It's past curfew." someone said behind him.

 I looked around to see Yuki with him. "Oh, it is?" I said, a bit embarrassed.

 "It's okay since it's your first time here, and you didn't know." she smiled.

 "Thanks, I better head back then." I stated. 

I turned around and started to walk away. I hate to acknowledge this, but I kinda got lost on my way back. I wandered around aimlessly, not knowing where I was going. When I ran into somebody. It was one of the night class students. "Sorry." you said. 

 It was the second time in one day I ran into somebody! I looked up. He has blond hair and blue eyes. I turn to walk away, but he grabs my arm. "Where do you believe you're going?" He asks, "You should repay me."

 His grip gets tighter on my arm. I raised my head to look at him. His eyes are red his fangs sinking down into my flesh. My eyes widened. A vampire! Here!? I reach down to my boot, and pull out my gun. I put my finger on the trigger, then aim it at his head. His eyes widen slightly. "It's my job to kill all vampires." I whisper.

 He lets go now knowing who I am. "DIE!" I shout. 

 I pull the trigger, but when I look Yuki moved my arm and then I missed my target. Damn.

I yank my arm away and run off to the stables. When open the door Zero was laying in a heap of straw next to the horse. He looks upwards at me then he notices my gun. I quickly hid it behind my back. "I-I can explain." I stammer. 

~ Hope you all like my first fanfiction, please star and comment what you thought! ~