Chapter 8

Today is the day. The day of a big test. I studied hard, but... I don't think it's going to help. At all. My mind kept drifting off to Zero and now whenever he is around I start to blush... I think I have a major crush on him!

Okay, I've got this! I look down at the problem.

The owner of the Good Deals Store opens a new store across town. For the new store, the owner estimates that, during business hours, an average of 90 shoppers per hour enter the store and each of them stays an average of 12 minutes. the average number of shoppers in the new store at any time is what percent less than the average number of shoppers in the original store at any time?

'WHAT?! I don't understand this!!' I mentally scream at myself.

well,According to the information given, the estimated average number of shoppers in the original store at any time would be 45.

Nope, that's it! That's all I got... I give up!

Damn you Zero Kiryu! You're all that's on my mind...

~Time Skip~

The bell rang signaling that class is over.

I blankly stare at the paper in front of me.

"(y/n). (y/n!)," Someone yelled.

I look up. It's Zero. I sit there looking up at him with a blank stare.

"It's time to go. Class is over." He says.

I stare at him dumbfounded. 

He looks down at my paper, "There's nothing written on your paper other than your name and the date is there something wrong (y/n)?" He asks.

"I don't understand it," I state bluntly. 

"I can help you study if you want..." He says.

I give him a close eyed smile and nod my head.

~Zero pov~

"I can help you study if you want..." I say.

She gives me a cute close eyed smile and nods her head.

(y/n) you really don't understand just how much I've fallen for you.