chapter 11

The day went by quite quickly. I woke up, went to class, did random things, night class blah, blah, blah. My day was simple and short, nothing special.

"Hey, (Y/n)," someone called out behind me.

I turned to be met by a happy Yuki. Wait, she's always happy, so nothing new. "Hey Yuki! What do you need?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing much. I was just going to ask if you wanted to go to a ice cream shop with me and a friend," she said simply.

Ice cream shop, aye. Well, it's food and I need to get out more... "Sure," I smiled at her.

"Great! Let's get going!" she exclaimed,
"My friend said she'd meet us there."

And just like that, Yuki dragged me to the ice cream shop.

~Time skippeu~

We arrived and her friend, Sayori, was seated and waiting for us.

Yuki and Sayori talked about school drama and such while I spaced out. "Earth to (Y/n)," Yuki said while waving her hand in front of my face.

"H-huh? Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Who's your crush at school?" She and Sayori spoke at the sametime.

"No one," I said blankly.

"Oh, come on! I know you're lying," she said, "it's obvious you've got the hots for Zero."

I spat out the drink I was just drinking and looked at them shocked. "A-and who told you that?" I asked.

"Like I just said, it's quite obvious. Your stuttering was also proof that I'm right," Yuki You said matter of factly.

"Is it true? Do you like Zero," Sayori asked.

I looked down at my hands before quietly saying, "Yes."

Sayori and Yuki squealed and grabbed onto each other. "B-but you can't tell him!" I exclaimed.

"Who said we would tell him," Said Yuki.

"The only thing we would do is try and hook you two up," Sayori said after Yuki.

That's right... me and Zero may kiss, but we aren't a "thing" yet.

I open my mouth to say something but  Yuki beat me to it. "And before you say anything, no you cannot tell us no. We have made up our minds," she said.

I groaned and fell back into the chair I was currently sitting in.

Great! Just great! Now I've got more things to worry about!

"Just hurry up and eat your ice cream so we can get back to the dorms before it's too late," I said to the two.

"Okay!" The chimed as the are their ice cream.

~~~~~ <== this instead of time skips.

I changed into my night clothes and jumped into my bed. I layed on mt back staring at the ceiling thinking about what Yuki said.

"It's obvious you've got the hots for Zero."

Is it really that obvious?

"Meh!!!" Shouted.

I turned to look at the wall next to my bed.

It seems like a very interesting wall.

Then I fell asleep....