Chapter 2

(Edited)

"I-I can explain." I said. He walked up to me. He bent down to where I can feel his breath on my ear and neck. "Your a vampire hunter." he said as more of a statement than a question. "Yes." I said looking down at my feet. There was silence for awhile until he broke it "I'm one to." he said. My eyes widen at his answer.

Blood starts to trickle down my arm. I never realised Zero bit into my neck. "Z-zero?" I ask. I try to push him off of me but he won't move. I grabbed my gun and aimed it at his chest. "If you're a vampire hunter... Then why are you a vampire?" I said my face stoic. I shoved the gun into his chest. He loosened his grip. "(F-f/n)..." he said. He lifts his head so that I can see it and looks into my eyes. My blood all over his face.

"How?" I ask my face still stoic. "My parents were killed by a vampire," he said, "I was the only one that lived.", "I-i'm sorry." I said my face going soft. I turn, and run back to my room. Leaving Zero standing there. Alone.

~Time Skip because I'm lazy~

Today is my first day of class.

When I walked in I was surprised to see Uncle Toga. My dads brother. (Sorry it was the first thing that popped into my head). He looked at me wide eyes "(F-f/n)." I just smiled at him and went to sit down. "We have a new student." He said staring at me "Her name is (l/n) (f/n) I expect you to treat her well." I just gave a slight wave and smiled.

During class I felt eyes on me so I turn to see who it is. Zero. My eyes soften but my face is stoic. I turn back to listen to Uncle Toga teach.

Sorry I haven't updated and sorry for such a short chapter. Schools been giving me a hard time. I'll try to update as often as I can.