Chapter 15

-After The Kissing Scene-

"Uh, (Y/n)..."

"Yes?" I ask Zero.

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, "I, uh, I'm going to be... leaving."

He let out a breath and I wiggle out of his arms. "What?" I ask.

"You heard me," He says, "I'm going to be leaving, and I don't know when I'll be back."

It was silent between us, it was so quite that you could hear the wind.
"I-I don't understand... why are you leaving?" I ask.

Zero sighs and drops his head. "(Y/n)... I wish I could tell you, but I can't," Zero answers. "Not until I get everything figured out."

-Now-

It's been about a year since I last saw Zero. It's hard... we had just confessed and then he had to leave me right away, but why?

What was so important that he had to leave? All I can do now is continue with my life until he comes back... If he comes back.

- Zero's POV-

My year of training is up, I'm now on my way back to Cross Academy. How will the students have changed? How has Cross Academy changed? Did anything change?

Most importantly, did (Y/n) change?

I'm sorry I haven't been updating, it's been a long time since I actually updated with a chapter. I've just been very busy with school, I hope you all understand!
:")