【We meet again】

It's was a terrible night. The city was turned into a wasteland, every building destroyed. Grimm soon took over the entire kingdom. The huntsman and huntress doing everything in their power to stop it all.

Their headmaster has gone missing and the once trusted Atlas soldiers have turned against their creator and the people they have to protect. It was all chaos. People were losing those they loved. No one was safe as one by one they seem to disappear. Students were injured and some even killed. The city was empty for no one felt safe anymore.

    Outside of the kingdoms a small house sat on an island. Spring was just arriving as all the winter snow began to melt. It was quiet and calm, but sad. A girl looked through her window, starring at the trees outside. It has been months since her tragic incident. The day she lost her arm to that bastard. They only thing that remained was sadness. She couldn't fight, her beloved faunus friend ran away, their ice queen was taken home, and her sister set on a mission far from home.

She sighed. For all that time she stayed in bed. Too depressed to do anything anymore, but today was different. Slowly she stood from her bed, taking a deep breath. Walking along, she walked out of her room and into her home's kitchen. A small note sat on the table.

Out to get food, be back later

                                 ~Taiyang

Her father was out and she had the house to herself. Her eyes starred at the world outside. She walked out to the front yard. Fresh air filled her lungs. A small chill ran through her body as the weather wasn't completely warm. Still in her black shorts and yellow shirt, but she didn't care.

She walked along the path enjoying the scenery as she hadn't been out for months. The trees were turning green and flowers began to grow. It's was nice.

The blonde continued to walk. A quiet stroll through her childhood home.

Throughout her sight seeing she felt as if she was being watched. Something in the shadows of the forest were watching her every move. Minutes past and the feeling didn't go away. Stopping in her tracks she spoke. "Come out, now."

It was silent. Until she heard branches and leaves being crushed from behind. The girl turned back and her eyes widened. Taking  a couple steps back before saying anything.

"What are you doing here Neo!?"

The blonde starred at her with a hateful expression, but she did not speak. Neo gave a small smile, but not saying a single word. Her once white jacket was covered in dirt. Head to toe in bruises and cuts, her hair a bit tangled.

"Are you trying to kill me again or gathering information for Cinder?!"

Her purple eyes turned red as she questioned the huntress in front of her. She shook her head ever so slightly, answering her question.

"Then why are you here, shouldn't you be with Roman!"

Neo froze as her body stiffened. Her head was now down, avoiding eye contact with the blonde. Yang got closer as she wasn't getting a response. She stood in shock as she noticed tears in her eyes, threatening to spill.

Neo pulled out her scroll, that somehow survived her crash. Two words forming under her fingers.

He's Gone

She held it up to the blonde for her to read. Yang eyes widened a bit at the text.
"He's dead," her voice became quiet.

She looked up again, Neo's head still down.

"You actually cared for him?"

The girl nodded. She was the reason he agreed to Cinder's plans. If he didn't, they would most likely end up dead like those who disagreed with her. She was the thing he couldn't afford to lose, but now she lost him forever.