【Confrontation】

Yang's eyes shot open, her breathing heavy as she scanned the area in fear.

"It was a dream," she thought and straightened herself up.

Neo was sitting in a chair on the opposite side of the room with a book in her hands. It took a second, but she lifted her head and saw her face. Immediately she knew she awoke from a nightmare. Yang sighed and noticed Neo parallel to her, her book placed on her lap. She had concern written on her face. "I'm fine, just a damn dream," she spoke, and of course Neo raised her brow but let it slide because she woke from her own nightmare a while before.

"What time is it?"

Neo stood from the seat and walked toward to her bedroom's window she turned back smirked, and she opens the curtains.

Being in a darkened room Yang became a vampire and rolled off the bed, "That says I need to get out more."

Neo nodded and walked over to the blonde, tilting her head as she towered over her figure. It made her smile as in this moment she stood taller.

Neo extended her hand, and Yang took it. "I'm gonna grab a bite to eat."

Yang walked out with a hungry stomach, and Neo followed behind, the two entering the kitchen. Yang opened the fridge to search for ingredients to make a meal. Neo leans on the wall by the refrigerator with a sly smile as she looks at Yang. She put a few things on the counter, but as she proceeded to make her meal she heard a door click, the next thing they faced was Taiyang. His eyes looked over at Yang, but his gaze then landed on Neo. She immediately pushed herself off the wall as he eyes her down. Yang's father must have known of Neo as the two were then caught in a fist fight in the kitchen. Leaving Yang wide-eyed to watch. She didn't know what to do, but the next thing Taiyang knew was the Pink Huntress took the upper hand. The second he came toward her, Neo's instinct kicked in the light in her eyes vanished. Her hand took hold of a kitchen knife, and she lifted her arm as she someone Tai against the wall. She raised her arm as she smiled.

"NEO!"

She smiled faded slowly as she turns to look back to see a wide-eyed Yang. Neo dropped the weapon and took a step back with a heavy breath. She looked at Yang with an apologetic look, but Taiyang didn't have a clue of his daughter's association with the stranger. In his eyes, she was a threat and took no time to pin the stranger to the ground.

Neo made no noise or fought against Taiyang, she remained calm, somewhat.

"Dad let her go she just went with her instinct."

"A stranger in our house." He was serious.

"Just let her go."

"No, what if she attacks you!"

"Dad let her go!" Yang's eyes morphed to a bright crimson color. Her father's eyes narrowed and brought himself up along with Neo, he would not release his hold on her. Neo's head hung low as the two bickered among themselves.

"She won't harm me or you, trust me!"

"You charged at her, and her instinct was to fight back what did you expect."

"Well, she isn't just anyone, she is known for working with the criminal Roman Torchwick and for the blood on her hands."

Neo flinched at the mention of Roman and the remainder of the people her blade has impaled.

"I know who she is, I fought her, talked to her and spent time with her!'

"She has been in this house for over a week!"

Tai's hold weakens, and Neo's arms fell to her sides.

Yang gulped as her father took a couple steps back, "Have you lost your mind?"

His voice was calm as he gave the question, but Yang remained silent for a couple seconds.

"No, not quite there yet."

Neo remained in her spot letting the two bicker on as she felt her mind wander through her own history. Every single thing she had done to that point.

She was caught in her mind that their arguing voices could no longer be heard, they were drowned out by the ocean of thoughts.

She smiled, but it was a smile filled with sadness.

No sounds could be heard in her ears, so she remained motionless.

Looking up they continue their argument until finally, she could no longer see their lips moving, it was silent. Yang turned her head toward the silent huntress and Neo could not pick out her exact emotion, Taiyang's eyes followed his daughter's and carefully watched Neo.

Yang let out a small sigh and turned around heading up the stairs. Her steps came to a halt as her head spun back to look at Neo, she was waiting. Neo snapped out of it and walked forward, but before leaving the kitchen Taiayang gripped her arm,

"Behave Neo Politon."

Neo eyes remained locked on the floor, forcing her arm away from his grip and followed his daughter back to her chamber.

Slowly the steps back more faint, the door opened and closed and no sound remained.