Swagger Chapter Three Part 1

Swagger Part Three Chapter One!

Monte P.O.V

Sometimes love could be a good thing and then it can be a bad thing. I looked at Terrence as he moved a stray hair out of my face.

"I think this would be good for you and me?" Right good for him.

"I don't want you to go pro just yet" I had revised that line over and over in my head 50 millions times. Terrence was considering going pro before he graduated. Sure the money and the fame would be good but what about us? You saw what that shit did to Tremaine made his head bigger than it already was.

"I know were just talking about it right now it's in the works"

I got up our relationship was good right now. But I knew as soon as he went pro shit would fly right out the window. He would slowly start to change.

"Monte were just talking about it''

'"How much do you love me Terrence?" I asked him looking out his window down at everyone else.

"A lot"

"Good because I don't want that to change you know I see what that shit do to peoples relationship -

"What you think if I go pro that our relationship will change?"

"Noo Duh" Terrence I don't care about you being a superstar now its just that when you add cameras and money that's when things really take a turn for the worse. I mean I know I'm being a pain about all of this and I really do support you and your dream but Terrence shit happens"

Terrence wrapped his arms around me like that shit was supposed to help.

"Just cool with all this if you don't want me to do it just yet I won't"

I turned around and pushed him away from me.

"I got class I'll talk to you later" Terrence shook his head and sighed.

"Why is it that every time I try to make things right with you or we talk about this you walk away from the situation?"

"I'm not walking away Terrence I got class"

"You know what Tashell I'm considering putting my dreams on hold for you and your talking about class. You can put it off for that Carlos cat when he needs you to come hang with him but when were talking about us you care about class?" He shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

"Terrence please okay when I come back we could talk about it."

No that's just it I don't want to talk about it when you come back I want to talk about this now. Look I'm really good and I want this I wanted it for so long and now I have the chance I don't think I want past it up"

I rolled my eyes yet again I knew he was good there was no doubt about that.

"You knew from the jump what I was about T so don't act like this please not now."

"Terrence later okay"

He hissed his teeth and I just walked out. Okay I knew I was being such a bitch right now but I can't help it. If Terrence goes pro who the fuck am I going to have?

I hopped in my range and drove down to the local cafe and order some coffee.

"Hey" I turned around to see Carlos. The fuck was this nigga every where I was now?

"Sup" I asked him I wasn't in the chit chat mood you feel me?

"Don't act like I'm a stranger" He laughed I looked at the female behind him.