Swagger Chapter Three Part 8

Okay so i have decided to upload early seeing as how i have time this week...well for now

this part is slightly sad but also cute in away i think LOL... i want feedback and you might

see another upload sooner then you think and just a reminder i DON'T know whether or

not this story will continue on to Chapter ....but i can always send it to u personally if you ask...

MAYBE...ohkay ill stop rambling now and let you read...ENJOY =)

Tashell's P.O.V

I wanted to scream I wanted to cry. What the hell was going on damn it? The news that Avah broke to me drove me crazy. I would never wish death upon Christopher this was not happening. I was at the airport on a one way to California. Avah was already out there.

"You don't understand I need to get out there now" I was screaming the tears where pouring just coming at me. Could you believe just a couple days ago I was in my room with Avah talking about him and his child? Come to find out our judgement was right. The woman did something and gave me my passport back. I thanked her in waiting for the plane Tremaine called me. And honestly I was crying.

"Shawty slow down what's wrong?"

"He... he... the bitch told him the baby was his and its not. Could you believe she's leaving him for another man? And now he's in the hospital fucking slut I swear if I catch her Tremaine I'm going to catch a case" I rambled on and on into the phone. They announced my flight and I hung up on Tremaine not intentionally.

*At the Hospital*

"Christopher Brown" I told the woman at the front desk. I was crying Avah said he was in critical condition. He had got in a car accident on a count of the dumb bitch name Lina telling him that she was running out on him with another man who offered to marry her. I knew she wasn't no good damn it. The woman was giving me all kind of bullshit.

"I just want to know where is room is damn it" I screamed at her. I saw Avah running towards me she was crying. She grabbed me into a hug and I couldn't take it that's when I went on a all out bawling spree. We stood there in the middle of the aisle crying like we had really lost him.

Christopher's mother came and ushered us back towards his room. I stood out there with his family. They all look like they hadn't slept.

"Any word on how he's doing?"

"I don't know he just got out of surgery a couple hours ago" My mind was racing this couldn't be happening. My boy was in a room hanging on for dear life. I was pacing the halls I wish I could have rekindled things with him before this happened. A doctor came out clad in his white robe. He took Mrs. Brown by her hand. I immediately thought the worst.

I looked at Avah I don't know about her but what I was hearing was making me go crazy. There was a possibility he wouldn't walk again. All of this bullshit my mind raced.

"Fuck this shit" I screamed that's when Lina walked in with her baby on her side. I turned around towards her.

"You fucking slut why the fuck are you here" she was caught off guard. How dare she show her damn face not after what she did? She was the reason why he was in the room right now.

"Is Chris okay?" she asked. I lunged at her but Christopher's father held me back. I was acting wild I'm sorry but it's just that all these emotions where coming at me and I couldn't control them. I was sorry that I couldn't apologize to him. I was sorry that he ever got in this mess. I'm sorry that I never got to tell him how much I really loved him beyond everything that happened between us. I'm sorry for holding a grudge with him. Gosh how I just wanted him to be okay.