Swagger Chapter Three part 7: TEASER!!

this is juust a taste of whats to come or basically im trying to buy myself some more time because i need to edit the story...but it should be up within an hour...hope u like it and let me know if i should change anything b4 i put the rest up...please and thanks

UN-EDITED version...THIS is the BEGINNING OF THE STORY SO UR NOT MISSING ANYTHING AND IM NOT MAKING U GUESS!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

tremaine neverson

I wacthed Taryn as she attempted to please me. I pushed her hands away from my dick.I wasn't up to it .

"Whats your damn problem ? " she asked me. I just hadn't been into her lately I so desperately wanted to call it quits with her but just couldn't.I had broken one heart once before I couldn't do that to her. Because in truth she took my bullshit no matter how many times I had fucked her over she was a true G and I had to give her credit.I just don't know Tashell's rejection had hurted more than it should have. I didn't know why I expected to her to come back to me just thought her love for me would be unconditional.Truth be told I don't even know why the hell I was chasing her.Wait I know why because I went on a soul searching mission and realize that Tashell was the one person I never gave a chance. I chased pussy instead of love and thats what got me with Taryn.

"I don't have a problem i'm not in the mood " I told her zipping back up my jeans.

"Since when " She got up off her knees and crossed her arms ready to give me some damn lecture.Sometimes she reminded me of my mother always got something to say don't get me wrong I love my mother God bless her soul but her mouth never ceased to shut up about something.

"Since now " I got up she blocked me.

"Is there something you not telling me Tremaine ? " I didn't want to get into this right now not with her. They said never to piss off the woman you sleeping next to and I took a belief to that. After one incident of her slamming me in my chest in my sleep because she found out I slept with her girl I made it a mental note never to piss her off. For one she was crazy and too I hadn't master the art of controlling my temper yet God knows I didn't need a domestic case on my record.