Swagger Chapter Three Part 4

Monte brooks

"So you insist on spending the whole hour just lying on my couch" I looked up at Doris she was my therapist. Yes they had successfully done drove me to see a damn shrink it seemed like I was the one with the problem but the only problem was I didn't exactly know what the problem was so I needed someone to help me someone whom wasn't apart of the situation someone whom wasn't bias.

"No I don't know I don't know" I told her

"I still get paid you know that right" I nodded my head.

"Okay tell me about your childhood"

"I didn't have one well at least a normal one at that. My mother hated me since birth -

"How do you know that?"

"I know it because she has said it I heard her. And besides I almost took her precious son's life away she never liked me. She treated me like a step child instead of a daughter"

"So where was your father in all of this"

"Busy doing whatever the hell he was doing. He loved me he tried to protect me but my mother was just that much of a bitch he couldn't deal with us because of her. So he sought comfort in working he was never home and I don't blame him"

"You mentioned a guy name Calvin what was your relationship like with him"

I looked at her "It wasn't even much of a relationship he was constantly giving and I was constantly taking. I wouldn't call it love because I didn't even love him"

"Christopher what's he like?"

I sat upright " he's not an issue to me he doesn't exist anymore"

"That's what you think now let me ask again what is Christopher like?"

"He's like anyone else a person"

"Tashell how am I suppose to help you when you insist on being difficult?" she asked me.

"I'm not being difficult look Chris is like that guy who every girl dreams of okay he's everything you want in a man. He's kind, caring, smart, funny, handsome he's just beautiful inside out. Chris would take the shirt off his back literally and give it to you if you needed it. "She jotted down something in her note book while I rambled on about Christopher's character. She looked at her watch.

"Terrence?" she questioned me. I paused and smiled.

"Terrence he's just that guy that you would see yourself with in the long run. He makes me laugh he makes me feel crazy he does something to me. He makes me want to be happy like he really makes me want to try at this whole relationship thing. He's as sweet as sugar, caring, highly intelligent, and just beautiful inside out. He's simply just Terrence"

She looked at me and fixed her glasses.

"Do you see what all these guys have in common?" she asked me.

"What?"

"Chris, Calvin and Terrence do you see what they have in common?" she asked me yet again I peered at her.

"They all are nice"

"Exactly why do you think that you push these people away?"

"I don't push them away" I lied

She chuckled and got up out of he chair and leaned on her desk.

"Where is Chris?"

"California"