Ch.1 Hey, long time no see

Play the song

My sister and I are going to school and we are going to be room mates. This means that I can't going in to Lyoko, but my sister and my Aunt made me some gear so that I can so I can go in to Lyoko, but If I die I can't go back in to Lyoko and try again, and Xana wins. Our Aunt and Uncle told the principal that it's a video game system, well it is but nothing about Lyoko. We live not far, but our Aunt and Uncle told us to make friends, because this is a easier way. Mine and my sister's watch blinks when Xana is attacking. It's the morning and we are setting all of our stuff up in our room. When we were done we went out side and saw every one. People were still getting dropped off, but It was nice. My sister and I were playing frisbee then I ran to some one.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I said as I reached to help up the boy

"No It's fine"

I pulled the the boy up and he was cute. He had brown hair and looked like he was in my grade.

"Are you new here" asked

"Yep, so is my sister. Hey May come here!" I yelled as she came running over.

"Hey, sorry about my sister." she said to the boy

"I'm (y/n) and this is May my sister"

"Nice to meet you, (y/n) and May. My name is Ulrich, and It's no problem."

"Hey! Ulrich!" Then we saw a boy with blonde hair with a little bit of purple in it, he was cute as well.

"Hey, Odd this is (y/n) and her sister, May"

"Hey was-up. The names Odd" he says with a smile

"Hi" I said also with a smile.

"Want to meat the gane?" Ulrich asked. Me and my sister looked at each other.

"Ok" we said at the same time.

Then we walked to two girls and a boy on his laptop. One of the girls was named Yumi and the other was Aelita. The other boy was named Jeremie.

"So when did you move in?" Yumi asked.

"Today, we were home schooled before but then our aunt and uncle wanted us to make some new friends so they sent us here." I said

"Hey guys!"

"Oh, hi William!" Aelita said waving to someone.

"Who's William?" I said turning around. Then there he was William my X.

"Hey guys"

"Hey, William, this is May and her sister-"

"(y/n)" he said looking in to my eyes.

That is all guys if you want more than do something XD sorry If it sucks It's been a long time since I've seen the show sorry. Bye every bunny