Ch.3 There are others?

Play the song

"Hey, sis my favorite the forest region, beautiful and yet dangerous"

"Ture sis, but no time for sight seeing. I will tell you where to go."

I started to run, left, right, right, left. Then I saw the tower and enemys. I climbed up a tree and took out my gun. I had to perfet shot, but then I heard some thing or more like someone?! I looked to my left and saw Odd?! In a cat suit, and Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita?! It was going to shoot at Odd because I did know If he was "real", but then I shot one of the monsters instead. Everyone looked around looking for where it can from. I was about to shoot another one bit got shot in the arm by one of those bug fly-e thing-es.

"Critical HIT in the right arm, you have 40 life points left sis!" How many do they start with? Idk I fell from the tree the thought that I was going to die but then I got saved by, Odd?!
"I guess I would say your falling for me?" He said in a sweet tone.

"No a chance" I said with a smile he put me down and we ran behind a tree.

"(y/n)?! It that you?! How do you know about Lyoko?!"

"Well, I will tell you after this is over" Then I dashed to the tower while every one else was fighting off the monsters. I ran on side and saw Aelita.

"(y/n)?! How do you know about Lyoko?! And why you in here?"

"Why are you in here I need to deactivate the tower." Them we both did the deactivate tower thing-e.

We are back at the school unpacking out stuff again.

"Sis, do you know who those people were and why did one of them have you?!" My sis yelled

"OK they were the new kids that we met today or yesterday or whatever?! Odd saved me and that Aelita can deactivate the towers too!" We finished unpacking and ran outside and it was the same as this morning. We went over to Ulrich grabbed him by his collar and threw him on the bench with the others.

"OK! Start explaining NOW!" we yelled to them.

"Guys keep your voices down" Jermaine said.

"OK fine but you all have to explain now, OK?" I told

"What R you talking about. You mean you explain" Aelita half yelled. Then William walked over.

"Hey guys, (y/n)?!" he said with a less shocked face, he fooled every one else, but not me. OK let's see if those acting skills, work.

"Oh, hi William It's nice to see you, how has it been?" I said with a fake smile. He was surprised

"It's been great."

Sorry I stopped here It's because I ran out of ideas and tell me what I should add too the story. Bye ever bunny!