Ch.2 Rember me

BTW I made up this episode, play the song when it tell you too
"(y/n)"

I turned around and started to walk away, but he grabbed my hand.

"William let go!" I yelled

"(y/n) just listen to me!" Then my sister pushed him and I to a place where the others weren't. I pushed him up on a tree.

"Look I want nothing to do with you any more, and never will, OK?! Get that though your thick Xana head, OK?!"

"And where are our parents!" my sis yelled.

He looked down. The bell rang. "We will continue this later." I said. We both left and went to our class.
It was science and I was drawing a rose. Remembering when William asked me out, of course being a dad, my dad wanted to get to know him better. But one night when I was going to deactivate a tower and... saw him with the enemy. My heart broke in to a million pieces.

"William! Is that you?! What are you doing with the enemy?!"

"Sis he is the enemy! Quick deactivate the tower." I snapped out of my thoughts and deactivated the tower. I was crying all night, heart broken.

"(y/n)!" the teacher yelled and I snapped out of my thoughts

"Yes!"

"Are you doing your work sheet?" I looked down at my paper and to my surprise It was all done.

Play the song

"No, because I'm finished",every one looked at me in surprise. I guess I did it when I was day dreaming. Then my watched stared to blinking.

"Teacher! Can I go to the bathroom my stomach hurts at lot." I said.

"So does ours." I looked at who said that and Jermaine, Odd, and Urine were standing up?!

"All of you go together."

We left and I was going to my room. "Hey, (y/n) The inferomy", Jermaine told. Sorry, I don't know how to spell. So can you tell me how to spell that?

"Well I would go If I need to, but I lied bye" I said then I ran to my room. When I went there my sis was getting everything ready.

"Transfer (y/n). Scanner (y/n). Virtualization"

Did do that right? Or something like that. And sorry I don't post a lot. I do have school and I'm in a play so I have a lot of things to do.