Ch.4 Look

It's been a few days scene that Xana attack and Odd and I were just hanging out on a tree talking. I still haven't told the other that William is my Xboyfriend or that he is with Xana.

"Soo.. your dog's name is Kiwi?"I asked

"Yep. What ever I tell him to do he does it, like if I tell him to pee on one of the teachers he will do it."

"Hahahaha. Are you serious"

"Yep"

"My uncle never let us have a dog he says that 'It will distact me from my tanning', but what ever. And who is that sissy girl, why does she feel like she runs the school and what is her real name?"

"Wow, you ask a lot of questions"

"So I'm curious"

"Curiosity killed the cat"

"And your the one that is talking, in Lyoko you are a cat"

"Hey didn't chosen to look like that?!"

"But you still look cute" he blushed at my comment

"And your purrr-fect for me (y/n) and you make me feel feline fine"we laughed at the cat pun and me as red a tomato.

"ODD,(Y/N)!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!? "
Jermaine yelled. Odd jumped down and sacred him.

"AHH!" We laughed as Odd helped Jermaine off the ground. Me all most falling off of the tree.

"Really guys?" he asked

"Sorry Jermaine, but it was the purrr-fect time" I said

"Ha-ha-ha, vary funny."He said in a sarcastic tone

"So what's on your mind Einstein?" Odd asked

"There's something that your sister and I found, come on" Odd and I looked at each other in confusion. Then he smiled at me?

"May I help you down my lady?" I looked at like 'really?'

"Of course." I took his hand and fell on him?! He was about to say 'I guess your still falling for me' But I put my finger on his lips to stop him, and we were both as red a tomato.

"Come on you two love birds, Lets go you can do that another time." Jermaine said with a smirk. I got off of him and we looked at Jermaine.

Sorry I haven't uploaded I just have been busy and your help with Ideas please help and sorry it was really short. Byw every bunny! ❤ <3