Ch.5 Why is this happening to me?!

Make sure you saw the update the shits and giggles thing, play the song when I tell you too

Odd and I ran to my room ,because Jeremie was running there. We got there panting and Jeremie trying to catch his breath. Ulrich and Yumi was there before us of course. They where over my sister's shoulder so they can see the computer.
"Sis! What took you so long?!" she said as she grabbed a glass of water and gave it to me and Jeremie with Yumi and Ulrich with a confuse face. Odd wasn't really that tired though.
"Well sorry, but we were a bit far from the school."
"Well never mind that. Look!" Yumi and Ulrich moved so Odd and I could see the computer. It was longed in to the forest region on Lyoko. There was a red dot with a title of unknown.
"Are you guys sure that that isn't a monster? Or even a bug?" Odd asked.
"Yes, we made sure! (y/n) Do you think that this might be. . . him?"
There was a short silent pause, and everyone liked at me.
I had a surprise look and look at my sister.
"Could it be?" I said with hope in my voice
"It could be" She said shrugging her shoulders.
Could this be Josh? Could it be, I haven't seen him in forever! I went in to my own world. Play the song
Josh and I were in my backyard playing hide and seek, and he was looking for me. I know it is a childish game but whatever I thought. I was hiding in my backyard in my willow tree.