3: shawn

A month later ...

Dear goofiest American girl,

Maya your name is so cool. And you're really pretty haha...I hope I didn't make this awkward. Wow I'm so awkward it hurts.

WAIT.

YOUR BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 8TH?! SO IS MINE AHH THATS AWESOME. Lol I need to chill. Writing in all capital letters actually hurts believe it or not. Also sorry for all of the eraser marks. I got excited and messed up a few times.

Also sorry about this message going so late. I don't know if your teacher told you but school is getting busy and they're trying to keep this going as long as possible but time is limited with testing and stuff. Tell your brother I said hi btw and he's probably the cooler one haha ;)

I don't know if I said this already but you have really pretty eyes. I'm sitting next to my friend Brian and he wants to write something so I guess I'll let him. He said not to erase it ugh.

Brian: Hey this is Brian Maya SHAWN THINKS YOUR CUTE AND HE LIKES YOUR FACE. HIS HEART STOPPED AND HE WAS LIKE WHOA BRO. I THOUGHT I SHOULD SAY THAT BTW I WROTE IN PEN SO HE KNEW NOT TO ERASE IT.

I hate Brian I really do. NO HE DOESNT. HE LOVES ME BECAUSE IM AMAZING WELL NOT LOVE LOVE BUT YOU GET IT. Okay anyways Maya I was making more videos of me singing and stuff and I am getting more attention it's starting to get crazy.

I'll keep you posted it on it. Hey if this thing gets big for some odd reason I'll ask my mom if I can use some of the money to come to DC and meet you. If that's cool with you haha :))

- your coolest Canadian buddy

••

It literally took everything in my power to make sure i wrote Brian and not brain lmao.