6: maya

Hey guys it's Imani um idk if you guys are enjoying the book because no one comments and I just don't know haha. But I do have six chapters already written if you guys do like it.

••••••

Dear Shawn,

I'm so fucking proud of you I'm crying HAHA. I told you you could do it and you are doing it! What if you preform in Madison Square Garden. That's like what the most famous place to preform? Oh and about the modeling I GOT A MODELING INTERNSHIP AT VICTORIA SECRET because like I'm not old enough to wear what they wear and public and do what they do lol.

And so much has happened in this year it's crazy I'm so curious what the next one will bring? Hey if you guys are on your tell me when you come around here and I'll try to see if I can come to a show.

And how's Brian he's always a handful but you gotta love him haha. And your teeth look like vampire teeth. They're actually really cool and look good on you. Mason is already in his second year of college so the house is still a bit lonely but it's okay. I am some what busy so it's not too hard on me. But I do miss his company.

We FaceTime all the time. He always tells me to not talk to boys but honestly all the guys at my school are fuckboys. I tried dating one but he ended up cheating on me with a girl who used to talk a lot of crap about me but I don't care it doesn't bother me anymore.

BUT IM GLAD EVERYTHING IS WORKING WELL FOR YOU!

Also sorry for reply late I'll get better ;)

~ your goofiest American girl