16: "break the distance" pt.2

Shawn's Pov

"Are you nervous?" Brian asks as we get out the car walking inside the airport.

"A little bit. This actually is more nerve wracking than waiting to get on stage," I chuckled.

"Bro the girl of your dreams is gonna be in there in twenty minutes. Let it sink in," Ian says patting my shoulders.

"One stop calling her that. Two stop before I shove you."

"All this talk is making me nervous as hell. And I'm not even you," Geoff laughs.

"Look there's Shawn!!" a girl says making us turn around to see a small group of about twenty-ish people. They don't run to us they actually sit there and wait for us to come to them.

"Hey guys this might be random but thank you for not being all wild and crazy. Most crowds would be loud which causes attention and then I can't stay which sucks. But you guys are good eh," I smile and they all giggle.

"His so freaking hot, look at my hand I'm shaking," a girl says looking at her best friend I think.

"So who wants pictures?" I chuckle.

The crowd starts to say me in various levels so I start to pose beside them for their selfies or videos for there friends. Some girls cry but others are pretty calm which makes this easier on me.

"Shawn she's here," Geoff says and my body instantly freezes.

"Shawn? Are you okay? Is Aaliyah here?!"

"Or Camila!"

"No neither. Camila's om tour with 5H and Aaliyah is back home," I reassure them.

"Shawn has a pen pal. They met back in the beginning of high school and they still talk all the time. It's the equivalent of a an internet friend of 3-4 years," a girl swiftly explains.

"Yeah what she sai..."

Maya's Pov

I walk around a corner to see a guy hanging out with a bunch of girls. I laugh it off but do a double take when I notice it's Shawn.

"Shawn?!"

"Holy shit.....Maya!"

I drop my bags and race over to and jump on him hugging him. I hear all the girls gush and say awe. He walks around a bit tightly hugging onto my body. He pulls back and I look at him as I cross my less around his waist.

"Shawn awe stop your eyes are watering," I say wiping his tear.

"What?! You too," He laughs staring at me.

"What are you waiting for," a girl says and we both look at them. "Kiss her!" a bunch shout.

Wait what?

In an instant I turn back to Shawn and feel his lips pressed against mine. My mind becomes cloudy and my body becomes weak. If he wasn't carrying me I probably I would've fell by now. I think to myself whether to stop or depend the kiss. As if answering my question

Shawn applies pressure to my waist making me gasp as he uses the opportunity to depend the kiss. In an instant I grab my hair and place it beside our lips so the people taking video can't tell we're kissing even though they already know.

He pulls back licking his lips and bite mine making the mini crowd of people swoon. "Oh my gosh," I giggle and smile staring at Shawn as my cheeks turn red.

"Yeah waited three years to do that."

"Damn Shawnie boy has skill!" a girl says making them all laugh.

Shawn's POV

I look over to Ian who's currently air humping...the air. And I stare at him to stop. I think the only person who noticed him was me luckily. Geoff takes her bags as I giddily wave to the crowd.

"Wait isn't she a VS model?"

"Yes!" Maya, who is now on my back says as we walk away.

"Maya meet Ian, Geoff, and you already know Brian-"

"The Infamous Brian!" She says laughing. "I remember all the stuff you wrote in the letters."

"And everything I wrote was true just so you know," he chuckles.

"And hi Ian it's nice to meet you I would formally greet you but you can currently see the situation Im in," she jokes.

"Yeah it's fine but I've heard a lot of good things about you," he says looking over to me then Brian.

"Hey Geoff could you um please go in the side pocket of my suitcase case?" She asks nice and my smile never fades.

"Yeah here," he hands me an envelope to hand her but she gives them back to me.

"What's this?" I ask.

"It's all the letters that my coolest Canadian buddy sent me."

"You kept yours too?"

"Yes of course! Even if we did stop talking I'd never want to forget the letters we wrote. I always read them and teared up because one our bad grammar and two how cute is was. And plus it helped me meet you, my coolest Canadian buddy.

"Awe well it helped me meet you too, goofiest American girl," I say making her giggle as she kisses my cheek.

-

-

THE END

•••

Heyooooo I finally finished not one but two books on my page. Wow *pats my back* I'm so proud of myself. I'm thinking of either creating a mini book for this meaning not a full story but "shorts" of what happened after the book.

THANK YOU FOR READING. One day not today I'll edit & revise each chapter but not now haha.

To answer possibly commonly asked questions:

1) they're not dating, it wasn't made official in the book so technically they aren't

2) i made my main character black because one it's my book and two i'm so sick of seeing the same old faces being used and it's not fair because all fan girls aren't white so we can't sit and enjoy a book that every character is the whitest & sassiest girl ever i'm sorry but no.

3) it ended the way it did because this is a simple way to end it if i did it anymore complex it would've forced me to write more and i'm lazy

4) amélie, ian, and geoff were characters added at the end to give a little more life to the story

5) yes maya likes shawn back....OBVIOUSLY

BUT YEAH THANK YOU AGAIN I LOVE YOU AND DONT FORGET TO....WEAR PANTS? LMAO PEACE ✌🏽