11: maya

*time skip to after the tour and into 2016 around May*

Hey Shawn,

Shawn!!! I haven't replied in a while because I was sick but I recovered well and VICTORIA SECRET HIRED ME AND IM SCREAMING OML. IVE BEEN WORKING WITH LIKW FAMOUS MODELS LIKE KENDALL JENNER AND SHES AMAZING.

Oh and Gigi Hadid is just such a beautiful woman I cri. lol but they're so nice to me and and it makes me happy to have people around me again. I'm about to graduate highschool soon and it looks like I'm not going to college after all haha.

And yes I've seen you on tour with Taylor! Well I didn't go to a show but I know you went on tour. Gosh it's so sad it's over. And yes I bought your album on iTunes it's amazing. And I'm just so happy with everything right now. I HEARD YOURE GONNA GO ON TOUR LIKE WHAAAAAT?! Exuse me I did some research and you're already on tour?!

Is Brian with you? I want to go to one of the shows. They're probably sold out :/ but I'll try to do something! I hope life is going amazing I know it is. I saw you graduated you look so cute in your cap and gown I almost cried....okay I cried a little.

But ahhh so much good is happening and it makes me happy !! It's my turn to get ready for graduation! Hey and I'm gonna text you. These letters wee fun and we can still do them but textin would be more effective don't you think?

~ your goofiest American girl