CHAPTER THREE

Zack looked up at her.

"What's wrong Zack?" She asked noticing the worry in his eyes. He just looked at her. Lily nervously ran her fingers through her hair worrying that it looked horrible.

"Are you really Albus' sister?" He asked her.
Lily got upset. "Of course! Why would I lie about that?" She asked.

Zabini nodded. "I believe you." He said. Lily stared at him surprised. No one believed her.

"Lily," he started. "Well I-I w-was um-"

At that moment Rose walked up behind lily.
"Aw I ship it so hard!" She exclaimed happily.
Lily blushed. Zack awkwardly rubbed the back of his head.

Rose just stood the gushing about how cute they looked together till practically the whole school knew. Lily got really mad and her face turned as red as her hair. "Yeah do we look as cute as you a Scorpius?" She yelled.

Rose blushed furiously. Everyone around them stopped in their tracks. Rose Granger-Weasley, dating a Malfoy? That was unheard of.
Rose got up. "I can't believe you said that. That was a secret!" She yelled in her face.

Everyone around them where whispering.
"I'm never talking to you again." Rose whispered then stormed back to the common room. Everyone turned toward Lily.

"Why'd you do that?" One person asked.

"Cause she's a bitch that's why!" Some one else exclaimed.

"She's a bitch and a liar." Everyone agreed.

Lily turned toward Zack. Zack looked at her concerned. Everyone was calling her names. This was even worse than before. She couldn't take it anymore. Fighting back tears she ran to the astronomy tower. She knew no one would follow her there.

When she got to the top she collapsed on the floor. Tears flowing down her face. She sat there alone for a few minutes till she heard footsteps behind her.

With out looked up she shouted. "Any new nicknames?"

"No." A voice whispered.

Lily turned around and saw Zack standing there staring at her sympathetically. Seeing him made her break into ears again.

Zack walked to her and held her in his arms. Not In a romantic way. More in a friendly way. That's when she realized how she felt about him

................
Ugh short chapter I know but I have a good idea and I wanted to stop their.
Sorry about the language but I had to make it feel like today's reality I guess you can call it idrk. ANYWAYS...
Vote
Comment
Like
I'm gonna do this thing where is I get let's say 15 votes I will upload a new chapter.