CHAPTER FOUR

{ZACKS POV}
Zack held Lily in his arms and watched her cry. He stroked her head and murmured in her ear.
"It's okay Lily, you're okay."
God I wish this girl was my girlfriend! He thought to himself. He's loved her ever since they met that day on the train.

----------------{FLASHBACK}---------------------

A young Zack Zabini was walking down the hallway of the train looking for a place to sit. His best friends was already taken by Albus Potter, the most famous person at Hogwarts right now.

When he got to the end of the hallway he saw a compartment with only a young girl, a first year by the looks of her, sitting alone reading a book.

He slide open the door and peeked his head inside. "Erm.. Excuse me is this seat taken?" He asked the red head.

She looked up from her book and shook her head. "No I don't really have any friends yet." She said.

Zack looked at her sadly. "Don't you have any siblings?" He asked her.

"Yeah but they are all older and Hugo doesn't really like me that much." She said tears filling her eyes.

"I'm sorry." Zack said sitting down across from her.

She looked up at him and smiled. "That's okay. I normally just read when I'm bored." He smiled back at her.

"So is this you're first year at Hogwarts?" He asked her.
"Yes I'm really excited." She answered bouncing up and down in her seat.
"What house are you hoping to be in."
"Gryffindor like my mum and dad." She told him.

He felt his heart sink. When she found out he was a slytherin she was not gonna like him. He was starting to really like this red headed girl. "What is you're name?" He asked her.

"Lily Potter." She said proudly.

-------------------------------------------------------

He smiled fondly at the memory. She was cute back then. Now she's gorgeous!

When Lily stopped crying she lifted her head until her chocolate brown eyes met with his dark green ones. "Th-thanks." She said shakily untangling herself from him.

Zack looked up at her. "Lily are you alright?" He could tell lily was trying to avoid his gaze when she said,
"I'm fine."

She walked away and left him sitting on the floor.

******************
Sorry about that short chapter, I just wanted to add a Zack POV. Should I do more of those? Let's get this chapter to 15 votes for a new one! Can we do that?
As always
Vote
Comment
Like