Chapter III

Nico's PoV

"Will, I'm gonna go to sleep okay?" I asked Will, having no idea where I'm sleeping.

"Yeah sure, let me just pull out the sofa bed thingy."

His hair was falling in front of his face, something out of a picture.

But his eyes.

His eyes where so pretty, but they had hate,

Not hate to anyone else,

Hate to himself.

Broken.

I just wanted to hug him there, but I think he'll find it a bit weird.

"Nico?!" Will shouted/questioned.

"W-what?" I asked, slightly surprised from the shock Will had given me.

"You where staring, do I have something on my face?" He asked, acting as if he didn't know why I was staring.

He probably doesn't.

"N- no you have nothing on your face, I was just staring in this distance. Don't worry, you look perfect."

Shit.

Why the fuck did I say that?

I was expected to be met with a harsh voice and the evil eyes if my homophobic foster father.

Instead I got Will.

His bright smile lighting up his whole face,

His beautiful blonde curls,

His perfect eyes,

His freckles.

His everything.

Nico you've only known him for one hour! Pull yourself together.

Instead of the voice that made me want to die, I got Will's laugh.

His laughter must be music, no human can make such a perfect sound.

"Nico, did you say I looked perfect?" Will said, a smirk plastered on his face.

"U-um w-well..... M-may-b-be I d-did?" I asked, seeing as I said it more like a question.

"Well, you look perfect too." Will said, lighting up his whole face.

"Any ways, you look tired, see you in the morning... Umm- death boy! That suits you!" Will exclaimed, obviously proud with the nickname he has come up with.

"Don't call me death boy! Or I'll call you sunshine!" I said.

"Well then death boy, looks like I'm sunshine now." Will said, smirking to himself.

"All right sunshine, see you in the morning!"

"All right death boy, good night."

------------------------------------------

Ahh sooo short, I have no idea what to write.

Someone help meh.