Nice to See You Too

Heidi's POV;

Everyone is trying to run out of the room but the doors are all locked. I try to stand up and see what's going on but J keeps a tight grip on me.

"What are you doing? We need to leave this place" I say in a rush

If there's blood I can't control myself. I need to get out now. Now. Now!

"If you leave now, you'll miss all the fun" he devilishly chuckles

"You-you planned this!" I say to him and try to push away from him but that just results in him holding tighter on to me.

If I close my eyes maybe I'll be fine. I can't!

The room is filled with people screaming, the women I felt kinda bad for. But the men screaming made me want to laugh, but I couldn't let that side out when it's not suppose to be real.

J stands up and drags me with him over to where my pole is to center stage. He leans me against the pole and ties me to it- where did he get that rope? Shit! C'mon Heidi focus!

"Ladies and Gentlemen men!" J says out loud, "Welcome to the MadHouse" he says followed by laughter. What is going on with him? Why is he shooting up his own club? More and more questions kept looking into my mind, but was stopped once J started speaking again.

"Now as you all have probably noticed," he gestures over to the doors, "you're all locked in!" J laughs again.

"I propose a little game, anyone oppose?"

The room stayed silent. Everyone was covering their heads on the floor in fear.

"Good, Good. Not like you had a choice anyway!" More laughter. "So how this is going to work is I ask a question, you answer, you live. You don't answer... Well. Boo!" He says and shoots a bullet out of his gun, letting it break a window.

I bit my lip anxiously, all this fuss for a game?

"You there" he says, pointing his gun over to the man that was once on stage with me.

"What's your biggest fear?"

"I don't know" the drunk man slurs out

BANG! J shot in right in between the eyes

"Wrong answer..."

Some people screamed. While I, I looked at the man. The shine his eyes once had were no more. I wanted to take it... No, no Heidi, don't think like this.
I seal my eyes shut. I can't do this.

I feel warm breath on the back of my neck. I stand up straight again, to feel the cold barrel of a gun against my head.
"What about you doll? What are you afraid of?"

I bite my lip.

"Why does it matter?" I laugh and turn my head to face him.
"Do it. " I say staring at the gun. "Shoot me!" I scream.

He laughs hysterically

"Awe- no fun in that" he says, rubbing my cheek.
My eyes glare at him. "Untie me."

"Hmm... No" he chuckles.
"Answer the question or..." He waves his gun around till it lands on a random man.
"Or, he dies"

I stay silent. I couldn't careless about a random man.

Bang. Dead guy.

He aims at another guy, boom another one. Then he aims at a woman

"Fine!" I bark out at him.

He smiles towards me and points the gun away from the crying woman
"I'm waiting" he says

"I'm afraid of.. MehkDj" I mumble

"Louder" he says

"..me" I say still faintly, looking down at my shoes.
He harshly grabs my chin and forcefully makes me look him in the eye.
"Louder" he says more annoyed.

"Me! I'm afraid of me! Happy now?" I scream at him and try to lash out of the ropes only to fail.

"Why?" He laughs.

I keep my mouth shut and nod my head, no, at him. He aims the gun back at the woman and I look away. No way in hell am I talking. What has gotten in to him?

Before he can shoot the woman, someone breaks in through the window, causing all attention towards them.

You can hear people sighing in relief and screaming for 'batmans help'
J stays right by me, with the gun to my head.

After a brawl with the guards, which batman won, he set all the civilians free. Now it was just me, J, and batman.

"Oh batsy! I was hoping to see you. Ladies and gentlemen the special guest!"
He laughs uncontrollably

"Let the girl go Joker" batman says in his rough voice

Yeah like saying that he's just gonna let me go. Dumbass.

"Tsk, Tsk bats. I have more fun keeping what's mine" he giggles.

"I'm not yours" I yell at J

He harshly grabs my neck and whispers in my ear "not yet..."

I pull against the ropes once more and to my surprise, they came undone. J noticed and pushed me to walk. I was right in front of batman.

I smirk to myself as I elbow J in throat and grab the gun from his hands as he stumbles back. I point it at J about to kill him, my finger gently putting pressure on the trigger...
My hand was shaking with the gun in it. J was smiling at me and mouthing the words 'Do it'
But I couldn't. I just shook my head and ran with J's gun in my hand I just kept running till I was at my apartment, but I knew I wouldn't be safe there... Not for long at least. He knows where I live

But he's being taken to jail right? Whatever the answer was I can't risk it. Is he going to even come back for me?

I need to leave Gotham City now, and fast.

((I re wrote this chapter 5 times. I'm still not that happy with it. The next chapter should be good though..))