Reality

Heidi POV:

I'm running with J's gun. I head down a dark alley to cool off. I inspect the gun in my hand and couldn't help feel a rush. I bit my lip and a small smile crept on my face. I saw a man jogging by, I slowly stepped out of the alley, still in my costume while I held the gun behind my back.

"Hey handsome" I purr out to the man

He shoots me a questionable look, and smiles after checking my body out. I wave for him to come in the alley and he does. I push my body against him in the ally and kiss him deeply, he tries to take a step further but I stop him by putting the gun to his head and chuckle.

"Uh-uh" I say as I shake my head, no. "What do you want? Money?" He says in fear. I laugh again at him before loading the gun and putting it inside his mouth.

"No-no. Something much more precious then that... I want to see your life drained away from you" I giggle as I pull the trigger and watch the once normal breathing man turn into a lifeless body in front of me. I hide the gun behind my back again and lick a drop of blood sliding down the mans lip.

"Nice to meet you"

I wake up panting with sweat dripping down my forehead.

Again with that dream! Fucking hell- every night I have this night mare of killing a man. But was it a nightmare or a dream come true?

It was the morning, I basically had everything packed. I'm too use to moving place to place. My phone buzzes with a breaking news alert, I click it.

Breaking News: Just a day after the insane clown prince of crime, The Joker, was sent back to Arkham Asylum, he has escaped once again. Please stay in your houses and call 911 if you have any information.

You got to be kidding me. How did he get out? I shake my head, I sill didn't even fully look up who the Joker was or what he has done. I just assumed he has mental problems. I pat the back of the moving bus, telling the driver he was set to leave. I pull my plane ticket out of my pocket as I walk to the bus stop.

One way ticket to California

I sigh as I see the bus come up. I step on to it, pay the fee, and take an empty seat in the far back.
Why did last night have to happen? I was really having fun down here... Or was I? Maybe I was just happy to be around different people again... I don't know.

I'm gonna miss this place... Wait am I? I almost got raped, murdered a man, and watched countless murders in less then a week... I shouldn't miss this place. But I have a feeling I will.

You still have J's gun.

My eyes widen as my conscious spoke to me. Why do I still have J's gun? Maybe because it always smelled of gun powder even when you didn't fire it or maybe just for the memories...

I feel the bus come to a stop and I stand up to get off, only to realize I'm not at the airport. We're stopped at a random place of the side walk. I heard someone scream,
"Someones shot the driver!" A man yelled out.
What the actual....

My eyes widened as I saw that flash of neon green hair, he wasn't facing me though at least. I quickly, and quietly run off the bus and put the jacket to my hoodie up to hide my face better.

I walked to random places, took unexpected turns- anything to avoid him. But was he even looking for me? Probably not, but he seemed pretty pissed after I ran off last night.
That's when I heard his footsteps behind me... I stayed calm and kept walking at a normal pace. He can only see the back of my hoodie and jeans- he can't tell it was me.