Unexpected Guest

Heidi's POV;

Light over through the dark room I slept in. I was back at J's house of course, basically still trapped here. I was pretty sick of it. I did my usual morning routine before I headed out of the bedroom door in search for Joker.

"J?" I call out

Nothing.

"Mr.J?"

Nothing.

"Joker!" I scream once more before I felt a pair of hands on my hips which made me jump at first before I ease into his touch.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear.." J said with a hum to his voice.

I turn to face him and cross my arms over my chest
"I'm bored" I pout.

It's been three days since the night club and I was craving blood- just having it trickle down my bare hands. J says he's been too busy to deal with me which pisses me off, like if he's too busy why can't I just go on my own? If he's too busy to deal with me why did he kidnap me!

"You're bored?" He mocks in a childish voice

"C'mon you've left me locked in this house for three days with no source of entertainment!" I snap at him

He raises his eyebrows, if he had any, at me before a grin came across his face.

"Careful. We wouldn't want that mouth to get you in trouble" J growls and forcefully grabs my chin to stare at him.

I close my eyes and let out a deep breath as I try to calm down before I fully flip out. I slowly open my eyes again,
"I'm sorry" I mutter out. J just nods his head in return but still keeps a rough grip on my face.

We stay like this for a few moments just taking in each other's features. J then pushes me aside and begins to walk out... No not again. I want to actually do something!

"Wait!" I call out

I hear his footsteps stop and he turns to look at me from across the hall.

"Yes?" He says with a bit of annoyance.

"You were right about me you know." My voice cracks up a bit. J walks back up to me, waiting for me to talk more.
"I am crazy. Insane. Bonkers. And I need the violence. I need to see the fear on people's faces. I need to feel the blood on my hands. J I'm going to go full crazy if I don't kill someone and feel the release!"

Listen to yourself Heidi you sound like a nut job.

Because you are

J lets out that famous laugh as he drags me out of the hallway, I didn't bother asking questions because I figured I wasn't going to get an answer anyway.

"You wanna kill someone, hmm?" He teases

I just look down at the ground and nod. We were standing outside by his car now.

"I thought you were sane. Huh? What happened to that"

J was testing my patience

My hands clench into fist as he keeps pushing my buttons

"What do you want me to say J? You were right, I already said that."

"Oh I know, I just like hearing you say it" J bust out in laughter

Okay now I was furious. I was clenching my fist so tight that they were starting to turn white. J walks to the driver side of the car and I follow in to the passenger seat. I keep my arms crossed, waiting for an answer of where we were going. I look out of the window, trying to find an answer to my own question but he drives so fast everything looks like one giant blur. Before I know it, the car comes to a stop and we're parked a few blocks down from the main city center of Gotham. J steps out of the car and I'm fast to follow behind him. What is he doing? What are we doing?