Pain

Heidi's POV

My head was pounding, I felt like I just had the worlds biggest hangover... But I don't remember drinking? I go to rub my eyes only to realize I'm strapped down. My eyes burst open, burning a bit from the lights as they adjust.

What happened?

I remember leaving for the plane and... And... That's it. I can't remember.

The cool metal of the table under me makes me shiver. I lick my lips before I speak.

"Hello?" I cough

I heard footsteps followed by laughter as a giant light got pushed closer down into my face. I squint my eyes trying to adjust to the brightness. Is that? J? Why does he have me here?

"Wakey- wakey doll" he chuckles

"Why am I tied down? I'm gonna miss my plane"

He laughs even louder in my face as he walks around till his face is directly above mine.

"I'm afraid that plane of yours left yesterday- You didn't just think I'd let you go, did ya?"

I'm so confused. What the hell is going on. I looked down to see myself as best as I could... Hey wait a minute..

"Where are my clothes! You undressed me!" I scream at him

All I had on was a sports bra and underwear. Where's my sweatshirt!

"For a stripper you're quite bashful"

"Yeah- when it's not consensual!"

He places a finger over my mouth and tells me to shush. Who the hell does he think he is.
I thrash around in the restraints, but they down even budge. J pulls out a small knife and smiles down as he holds it under my chin.

"Why so tense? Is it the scars?" He says, using the knife to point to his face.

Now it was my turn to laugh.

"If you really did undress me then you would know I have plenty that I hide. Most have faded except for the big one, which I'm sure you saw. So, no it ain't the scars. Jackass" I mutter the last word and he didn't seem to hear it.

"Oh yes! The one on your hip. Quite a large cut you must of gotten!" He giggles and walks over to it.

I tense up and clench my fist. I do NOT like people talking about it.
He slides my underwear down enough off me just to see the long gash on the entire left side of my hip.
He lets the knife graze over it, not cutting it though.

"Be ashamed if it ripped open again.." He cackles out

I just roll my eyes.

"What do you want J?"

I'm sick of the game. I wanted to leave, but all J wanted to do was play.

"How'd you get it?"

"Get what?" I say annoyed

He gently pokes the knife against the scar.

"None of your concern. Now just get over with what you want and let me go- or just kill me now. I'm in no mood for games J" I spit out at him

He darkly chuckles and stabs the knife it the scar, I could barely feel it though.

I giggle- honestly it kind of tickled. He looked over at me confused

"I'm not gonna let you go, all this hard work for nothing! And I'm not gonna kill you, no. I'm just gonna hurt you, really, really, bad" a dark look takes over his face and his twists the knife that's already in my hip.

I laugh hysterically, fine J, if it's a game you want I'll play. But I'll win.

"Oh no I'm really scared now J." I say with no emotion.

He growls at me, taking the knife out and cutting various things onto my stomach that I could not see.
I stay silent and even yawn, that just pisses him off more.

"Why aren't you screaming!" He barked at me

"Maybe you should try going harder. C'mon daddy" I mock and laugh more
"Do it harder. Mhmm Harder J " I smirk up at him.

J plunges the knife into my shoulder blade, still, nothing. He throws the knife to the side and grabs a bottle of alcohol, dumping it on all of my cuts expecting me to scream.

I laugh more.
"Ha-ha! J it tickles! It's like little tingles!"

I was actually seriously laughing. It actually did feel like someone was tickling me.

"Shut up!" He yelled at me.

I couldn't tell what was in his hands. He held my lips to together, to keep me from laughing.

I felt a slight poke entering my lips, and pulling something through. I tried to move my mouth, but once he stood away I saw a string. Did he just sew my mouth shut! That little bastard.

"It's not very polite to quiet someone." I mumbled through the stitches, feeling a slight tug. The taste of my own blood hit my tongue.

I saw J walk to a cabinet, then back over holding what seems to be a tattoo gun. He straddle over me, his back side facing me as I heard the buzzing of it turn on- but could not feel where he was "drawing" on me.

"You're so odd Heidi. Such a bad girl"

"That's the first sane thing you've said all day." I speak through the stitches

"Why doesn't the pain affect you- at all?" He groaned frustrated.

I stayed quiet. He didn't deserve an answer. I'll never let him in. He wants me to stay? Fine. Wants me to be his toy? Go fuck yourself buddy.

The only thing he could threaten me with was my own life, but I didn't care if I died anyway.

The buzzing noise turned off and he hopped off of me. He cut the stitches from my lips, but I started to feel... Funny. My eyes started to get the feeling of being heavy again- and the room was spinning?
That's when I first realized all the blood over me. I was bleeding. A lot. I was fighting to keep my eyes open, J must have noticed.

He quickly I unstrapped the restraints and threw me over his shoulder and walked into a room which seemed to be a bathroom. I heard the water turn on in the bath tub. Guess he planned on cleaning me up?

Wrong.

As soon as the tub was high enough he shoved my face under the cold water. I tried pushing back up but I couldn't. I screamed under the water and that's when I heard his laugh again, as he pulled me pack up from the water. I was choking, trying to get air into my lungs as he just shoved my face down again. I kept screaming from under the water, I could hear his laugh. My legs tried to kick but I was too weak.
This is what he wanted. He wanted me to scream.

I didn't have the energy to fight back anymore. I felt myself about to breathe in the water but he pulled my head up again. I coughed up water back into the tub as I was trying to breathe. But every breath I took was like fire in my lungs.

I felt J tug my hair up so my ear was right by his mouth.

"So maybe you can't feel pain- but my ideas will never stop. I will always find the upper hand, you got that?" He whispered harshly

I nod my head, but apparently that's not good enough. He tugs my hair more, "say it" he demands

"Yes!" I practically yell out with any voice that I had left.

"Yes what?" J said grabbing my face roughly to look him in the eye. I saw rage, fire, and power all at once. For the first time in 16 years out of 22, I was intimidated...

"Yes sir"

((And there's the sadistic Joker we all know and love. So, do you think J actually broke her?))