According to Plan

Joker P.O.V.

     There she is. Y/N. Beautiful as ever. She walks out of the sand and into the water. She walks until the water is just above her knees then stops. She looks back at me while I sit in a chair on the back patio of the beach house.
     "Come in! It feels nice!" I get up and walk down the stairs of the back patio onto the sand. I make my way into the water and close to her. I wrap my arms around her waist when our bodies touch. I was about to kiss her when I hear a high-pitch voice.
     "Puddin! Puddin!" The voice whined. I look back to Y/N, but she wasn't there. I don't feel her.
     I open my eyes.
     To my luck, Harley is bent down in front of me as I sit in a chair on the back patio of the beach house. Her face close to mine. It takes me two seconds to realize that the world with Y/N, was only a dream.
     "Puddin, how could you fall asleep on our fun day?" She makes a pout face. Her pale skin shines. She's in her black and red bikini. I don't answer. She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the chair and drags me on the beach. I don't want her to decide to do something to Y/N, so I do what she says.

Y/N P.O.V.

"Okay, we need to make her believe the whole plan is going according to her plan. Make her feel like she has power, then we strike with our plan." Frost says to me as he sits across from me at the glass table in the sun room.
"Are you sure you don't lead a secret cult or something?" I say with a smile then laugh. He smiles and looks down.
"Very funny, Y/N."
"Yes, it is apparently." I say, still smiling.
"You are acting like such a hostage with that beautiful smile on your face."
What? Uh....I don't know how to react? My smile fades and I blush. It's silent for a bit. Frost clears his throat.
"Okay, so you got that memorized?"
"Yes."
"Good. Now take off your clothes and put on a towel."
"Uh, why?"
"For the hostage check. I can't make it seem like I'm not treating you as a hostage."
"Yeah, of course. Stupid question." I get up and walk to the bathroom and take off my clothes and wrap a towel around me, covering everything that should be covered. I open the bathroom door after and wait for him to notice that I'm ready. He knocks on the door before he enters.
"I can come in?"
"Yeah." I stand in front of the mirror. He walks in slow, but stops. He just looks at me for a bit. "You okay?" I try to act as clueless as possible, though I'm not. I just don't want to make things awkward between us, I mean we do have a friendly bond now, and I just don't want anything to happen to that. Jokers mine to love, but Frost is the best friend type. Ya know?
"Um," he looks down, "y-yeah. You ready for this?"
"Yes."
"Okay. Now I gotta put duct tape over your mouth and around your wrists and ankles." He laughs as he holds up a duct tape roll. I laugh.

// I'm sorry, but I was listening to Lana Del Rey while writing this and my thoughts went all over the place😂 also, for some reason I keep imagining Frost looking like Elijah from tvd and The Originals and I don't know why