Do You Think We'll Be In Love Forever?

Joker P.O.V.

     Frost brought Harley somewhere and left. All he said was "I'll take care of this." So Im not too worried. But let's get to the part we all want. Y/N is in the shower, rinsing the conditioner out of her hair. The glass door to the shower is foggy and blurs her body. I walk past the bathroom door (that has a small crack to look through). I notice the crack in the door and slowly walk in. She doesn't notice I'm here yet, so I just admire her beauty. And for her to be the beauty, I guess I'm the beast. I was about to walk out until she noticed me.
     "Mr. J?" She was poking her head out the glass door to the shower.
     "You can call me by my name, now, or whatever you want to call me.."
     "But is everything okay?" She turns off the water and gets out of the shower. She wraps a towel around herself and walks up to me. She stares in my eyes for a bit and puts her hand on my cheek. I put my hand over hers.
     "Everything's fine. Don't worry about me."
     "But I have the right. I want to.." She hugs me and I hug her back. This is what I crave. Moments like these where you just are holding the person you love, and you just never want let go. I crave her love. I'm afraid my heart will stop if she stops loving me. My only fear is for her is to leave me. And if she does, I won't stop her. Because she deserves better, way better. She needs someone who will give her the world. But I want to give her the universe, and she can reign as Queen.
     She kissed me hard. She then held my hand and led me out of the bathroom and to the bed. She lays herself down on her back and pulled me to her. Her wet hair all over on the dark red comforter.
     "Remember this moment.." She says.
     "I could never forget, not you." She pulls me in for a kiss quickly. She lets her towel fall off her body. She pulls off my clothes..and things just go on. But, man, is she is just...wow. Amazing.

// this is short, but I like it. When I write this stuff, I try to make it as non-confusing as possible and it's hard😂 ~ xo