Ch 1

*Dark pov*
One day Mark made me mad so I went on a walk to clear my mind,but then I heard yelling in a house I thought nothing of it so I kept walking. As I was walking down the street and I heard gun shots so I ran to see what was happening and I saw a man in a black hood and a woman face down on the floor and saw a little baby he was just about to kill it but I jumped in the window just in time and knocked out him out and got the baby and ran back to raspy hill.
*time skip*
I got back home I saw anti covered in blood " anti want to see something cool" I ask him as I hide the little girl behind me " yea sure " he said as he tried to clean him self with his hand " here it is a baby" I said " dark are ye crazy we can't have a kid here with him here" he said with fear in his eyes" I'll handle it don't worry" I said as the kid started to cry" so what is its name" anti said " I don't know how about y/n that sounds cute" I said as she smiled at me with her big blue eyes. " so where is y/n going to sleep" anti asked" I don't know how about the basement" I said " no you can't put a kid in the basement with nightmare down there" *Rachel that's for you*" ok where is she going to sleep" I said as I think " how about you ask dark magic" anti said " that's a good idea" I said as I go up stairs to dms room" dm can y/n sleep in your room" I say as I see a knife fly past my face" what's a y/n" she said as she starts to hover over y/n " it's is a baby I saved from death" I said as she made a crib show up" sure but if she wakes up in the night she is your problem" she said as she played with her knife " don't use her as a target please" I said as I walk out of the room " your no fun dark but sure " she said as she was holding y/n like a bomb.

So if you are confused who dark magic and nightmare are they are me and my friend dark side just go with it and love you guys