Ch 5

Dm pov
Now that y/n is talking I've been taking her out on killings with me. Dark hates it but what can you do about it."dm we need to talk" yelled dark as I was about to jump out of my window with y/n in my arms" yes dark" I say just to annoy him" you can't take y/n killing with you it's to dangerous for her" he says as I laugh at him.
Dark pov
Dm just won't do as I say and it's time I unforced some rules, she just laughs me off when I try to tell her something " dm Stop trying to push me away I just want to talk " I say trying not to wake y/n in my arms." About what how I'm trying to bond with the kid the only way I know how, or how all I get is babysitting jobs where all I can do is sit there" she said as she walked away from me and slammed the front door.
Dm pov
How can he be so..so rude I'm only trying to bond with that kid the only way I know how, killing." Hey let's go party" I hear a drunk guy say to his friend. Time to play" excuse me sirs but I need help" I say trying to look hurt " what do you want girl" one of the dunks say to me " your soul please" I say as I kill them. Man that felt good to do." Dm where are you" I hear anti yell " right here I'm here" I tell back as he comes in to view. " let's go home shall we" I say as I start to walk home. I walk in and I hear nightmare and dark yelling at each other and y/n screaming crying in the other room" WHAT IS GOING ON HERE" I yell and the whole house goes quiet.