Ch 4

Dm pov
I just ran out of the house with no direction on where I'm going. I walk through a small town a see a family in a small store with a baby, sister,brother and mom and dad. I decided to let some anger out and go killing for once in like what feels like a year.
Dark pov
She ran out crying and I felt like I done wrong but I know I didn't she is just to...to I don't know. She is to emotional even for a demon." Dark where is dm, what did you do" yelled nightmare as I cringe with y/n in my arms" she left" I said as a tear rolls off my cheek" why dark why" is all she could say before she went out looking for dm.i need to fix this before we hurt y/n in any way shape or form. I love this kid and if no one else does I do and they can get over it.
Dm pov
" no please don't I have kids" said a woman I killed as a just laughed in her face " seems every one does" I say was she became confused as I killed her. Why does my life have to suck I do everything in my power to make people happy and all I get in return is a kid who doesn't know when to shut up. " dm you there" I hear nightmare yell " yea I'm here" I say as I walk out to the street " let's go home" she says as we walk home.
Dark pov
" hahaha your to funny dm" I hear nightmare say as they walk in the door " dm can we talk " I say as nightmare runs to the basement " about what dark how I have to change for a kid who i didn't even want or the fact you just brushed off how I felt" she said as she cried " I know I messed up and I sorry but y/n will stay in my room from now on and I made you a cake" I say as we hug" d...m" y/n said as both me and dm look in amazement at what she just said.