Ch 7

Dm pov:
Dark has no idea what it was like to grow up with the constant fear of being forgotten. Kay never wanted me around she just wanted me to go away. And I know that I'm a demon but we have feelings to just like people. And dark grew up with mark and he was treated like a person unlike me I was a cast out among people who hated me.
Dark pov:
I know that it's hard for dm to get used to y/n but she just needs time to cool off and maybe nightmare could talk to her "nightmare come here please" I yell to her from the living room while y/n is asleep. " what do you want dark I'm busy" nightmare yelled as she walked out of the basement with blood covering her " will you go look for dm and talk to her and tell her that I know what she has been through and that I'm sorry, that I should have said that I was the most dangers one in the house but my ego got in the way, please I just need to know that she is safe" I say as I tear up but quickly wipe it away ." Yea dark I will but when or if I get her to come home you have to make it right you have to make her stay. Ok?" Nightmare said as she walked out the door going to find dm " I hope she is ok y/n I really do, because to be honest I have no idea what I'm doing with you and I need help and dm is the only one that can and will help, and I'm talking to a baby... well and one year old " I say as I smile weakly at y/n .