707 (Luciel / Saeyoung Choi) x Reader ~ Hacking Issues

Y/N = Your name

For PotatoChannn

You would always take a peek at your boyfriend's computer when he was hacking. You would eat some chips near him, and just look. You never thought his hacking was dangerous. You always thought he and you were safe. Maybe you really weren't.

"Luciel, please take a break!" You exclaimed. Luciel shook his head. "Sorry [Y/N], I got a problem." He responded. You looked at his computer. "What happened?" You asked. Your boyfriend sighed. "I accidentally hacked into a bomb company. [Y/N], if the bomb comes to us, I'm sorry." Luciel said. I rubbed his hair. "Come on Luciel, you'll be fine." You smiled.

At least, you thought you would be. "Yeah! I am the legendary Seven Zero Seven, here to save you from injustice!" Luciel shouted. You laughed at him. Luciel would always joke around, he wanted to make you happy. After moments of laughing, you looked over at Luciel's computer. "Bomb coming" an email said. Luciel came back from getting Dr Pepper. He looked at you and the screen. "[Y/N], I'm sorry." Luciel said in true sorrow. This time, you knew it would hit. And it did.

It wasn't any bomb, it was a bomb for only one person. Luciel knew this, while you didn't. He knew he had to protect you. So he did. "Luciel!" You shouted. You heard nothing from your boyfriend. You looked over at who was in front of you. The legendary Luciel Choi, of course. But he was gone. He collapsed, causing you to catch him. You called 911. You did everything you could to save your boyfriend.

He died.
His last words?
"I love you, [Y/N]..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~
Omg i suck at these
Anyway
Hope u enjoy
More coming soon ^^