Zen (Hyun Ryu) x Reader ~ Crushing

Y/N = Your Name

Ever since you've joined the RFA, you've been a very happy person. Jaehee was your best friend, Jumin and Yoosung were really nice to you, and you've had a interest in Luciel Choi. But Zen, oh Zen, he loved you. Everyday he would text you a heart emoji or a kissing emoji. Everytime you were in chatrooms with Zen, you would only talk about Luciel. One day, Zen had enough.

[Y/N] Has entered the chatroom
Y/N : Luciel!
707 : [Y/N]! lololol
Zen : I've had enough
Yoosung : What's happening?
Zen : [Y/N], do you have feelings for Seven?
Y/N : Well..
707 : lolol zen is jealous
Zen has left the chatroom

You stared at your screen as Zen left. What had he been trying to say? You left the chatroom and went into your private messages and saw Zen. You missed a few calls from him and messages. You decided to check all of your voicemails and they were about Zen, confessing feelings. You decided to call Zen. He answered as soon as you called him.

"Hi [Y/N]." Zen greeted. "Hey Zen. I have a question for you." You said. "Spill." Zen said. You took a deep breath. "Do you.. Like me?" You asked. Silence was heard through the other line. You waited for Zen to reply. "I do. Do you, [Y/N]?" Zen asked. You stared at the ceiling, thinking of your answer to Zen. "Yes, I do." You whispered. You heard Zen do a silent cheer on the other line. You laughed at him. "I'll get V's permission to meet you. I really want to." Zen said. I nodded. "I hope V gives us permission soon." You smiled. Zen giggled. "I'll see you then. Bye [Y/N]!" Zen exclaimed. You whispered bye as Zen ended the call.

The truth was, you were trying to get Zen jealous of you. Some things were really meant to be, you know?