707 x Kuudere! Reader ~ Movie Night

Y/N = Your Name

Requested by: SILENTBeatZ

           It has been a long night for you and Luciel. Luciel has been hacking, and you couldn't sleep. You wanted to hang out with Luciel, but of course he was busy. "Are you done yet?" You asked Luciel. Your boyfriend shook his head. "Sorry [Y/N], I'm trying to deactivate a bomb." Luciel replied. You nodded and went back to the bedroom to watch TV.

After a few hours, you felt yourself being carried. You opened your eyes and saw Luciel, who was carrying you to the couch. "L-Luciel!" You groaned. Your boyfriend laughed. "[Y/N], let's watch a movie!" Luciel suggested. You rolled your eyes. "I'm tired.." You complained. Luciel sat on the couch and hugged you. "Let me go idiot!" You screamed. Luciel smiled. "Watch a move with me!" Luciel complained. He was acting like a child. He was a very childish boyfriend when he wasn't hacking.

"Fine." You answered. You finally gave up because of Luciel, who kept begging. "Yes!" He cheered, putting his arms in the air. You giggled at his sudden movement. Luciel sat on the couch and turned on the TV. "What do you want to watch, [Y/N]?" Luciel asked. You smiled. "Lets watch the Sword Art Online Movie!" You exclaimed. Luciel nodded. "Isn't that Japanese or something?" He asked. You nodded. Sword Art Online was your favorite anime. Luciel knew nothing about this 'anime', so he just agreed with you and looked for the movie.

"Found it!" Luciel exclaimed. You smiled and sat next to him. You hugged his arms as he started the movie. "Want some Honey Buddah Chips and Dr Pepper, [Y/N]?" Luciel asked. You nodded. Luciel smiled. "I'll go get some then! Enjoy the movie, [Y/N]!" Luciel happily shouted. You smiled and continued to watch the movie as Luciel got the food.

~*~

You both were enjoying the movie. You were eating chips and drinking Dr Pepper with Luciel, the best thing that could ever happen! As the movie ended, you looked at Luciel, who was sleeping. You smiled. You started poking Luciel. He flinched every time you would poke him. He suddenly opened his eyes and stood up. You jumped into his arms and hugged him. "[Y/N]?" Luciel asked tiredly. You smiled. "If you want to sleep, just tell me. Let's go!" You exclaimed. Luciel nodded and turned off the TV. You had a fun night with Luciel.

Luciel jumped onto his bed. "What are you doing?" You asked. Luciel hugged the bed. "I want to sleep [Y/N]! Sing me a lullaby!" Luciel demanded. You rolled your eyes. "Fine, what kind?" You asked. "Any is okay! I want to sleep so singgggg!" Luciel begged. You sat next to him on the bed. "Childish Saeyoung." You said, and rubbed his head. He giggled and laid down on his pillow. You smiled and started singing.

It's strange, this feeling in my chest
It's almost as though it came fluttering down from the sky
The special color of this season fills me with excitement

From the moment we met,
The melody of my heart has been ringing with premonitions
It can't be stopped, it won't be stopped -- why?

Ring out
Shall I name this heart-rending pain "Snow halation"?
I can't wait for our feelings to resonate; it's frustrating, but it's a pure-hearted devotion called love
Even in this mild fever, I can't hesitate
I'll accept the courage to dive in; it's about to start!

After you sang, you opened your eyes and saw that your boyfriend was sleeping. You smiled and snuggled into bed with him. "Goodnight, Luciel." You whispered. You then slept right next to Luciel, happily and peacefully.