Yoosung Kim x Popular!Reader ~ Happily Together

Requested by samarimiraku2002 enjoy~

  Being famous was hard for you, especially because you got a lot of fan mail. But one of the people who's been sending you those letters has caught your eye. Yoosung Kim, a normal college student. You've been getting those letters ever since college, and you've never figured out who it was. One of your friends, Jaehee Kang, figured it out. "Its that college boy, Yoosung Kim. I'm not sure if its actually him, so you have to go confirm it." Jaehee said. You nodded happily. You were finally meeting someone who's supported you for months.

You went to the address Luciel told you to go to. You knocked on the door, and a short blonde haired boy answered the door. "O-Oh, hey." The boy greeted. You smiled. "Are you Yoosung Kim?" You asked. The boy put on a grinned. "Y-Yes! What do you need with me?" Yoosung asked back. You smirked. "Do you know the famous [Y/N]? Well, that's me, and I came here to see you." You said simply. Yoosung looked at you blushing. "S-Seriously? Oh my gosh.." Yoosung smiled slightly. You looked at the boy and grabbed his shoulders. "Seeing your fan letters made me happy Yoosung, I can't believe I'm actually seeing you." You smiled. Yoosung smiled back and pulled you inside of his house.

  And you two hung out. You guys talked about video games (specially LOLOL), what you guys liked, and your hobbies. As you walked out of Yoosung's house to end the day, you pecked his cheek. "I hope to see you again, Yoosung." You smiled. Yoosung smiled back. "Same here, [Y/N]." Yoosung grinned happily and blushed madly. You lept in your car with V as your driver. "How was visiting him, mam?" V asked. You smiled. "It was fun. I would like to visit him more sometime." You replied. V smiled. Your business friend, Jumin Han, was in the seat next to V. "I disagree. If you want to visit him and be with him, you have to give up your popularity." Jumin threatened. You laughed. "Whatever you say stupid." You joked. Jumin rolled his eyes.

  When you reached your house that you shared with your best friend, Jaehee, you plopped down on your couch, thinking about Yoosung. "What happened?" Jaehee suddenly asked. You smiled. "Oh by the way, you have lots of mail. I think one is from Yoosung." Jaehee mentioned. You jumped up from the couch and ran to the pile of mail. You picked up a letter that was in the pile that was addressed from Yoosung.

  Dear [Y/N],
After your meeting with me today, I had the sudden urge to say this. I know you don't know me as well and probably think of me as a fan, but I've been a fan of you for awhile and I wanted to say this. I love you, [Y/N], and it's okay if you don't feel the same way.
-Yoosung

  You looked at the letter and slightly fangirled. Jaehee looked at you as if you are crazy. "Jesus [Y/N], I didn't know you were like that." Jaehee laughed. You looked at Jaehee humiliated. "Jaehee! Shuhshshshshshh!" You shushed your friend. She laughed. "If you love him, go. But I don't think Mr. Han will approve. I'm against Mr. Han's idea, but I'm sorry. If you want to be with him, you have to lose your popularity. I'm so sorry." Jaehee said, worriedly. I smiled at Jaehee. "I'm sorry Jaehee, but I quit." You hugged Jaehee. She smiled. "Have fun." She said. It hurt for you since you had to part ways with Jaehee, but as long as you were able to see Yoosung, you were fine.

  You ran in the rain, trying to go to Yoosung's house. You knocked rapidly on the door, freezing from all the water that had soaked you. As Yoosung answered the door, he looked at you, surprised. "[Y/N]! Oh my gosh, come in!" Yoosung said worriedly as he allowed you in. You walked inside and sat on his couch. "Are you okay?" Yoosung asked. You smiled. "Yoosung.. I love you too.." You whispered ever so slightly. Yoosung blushed. You stood up and pulled the blonde boy into a kiss. To your surprise, he kissed back. It was like one of those cliche love stories, lmao.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
WOOP DONE~~ A LITTLE MORE TO GO! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!
- Author-chan